Hamhuis

ZeroGravityFat

There are rumors of Hamhuis pursued by Devils, so I was wondering what that procedure would be as far as who he plays for tonight if we got him at 3.

though they are 2.3, not potvin :P

He would be Devils property as of the trade. I don't know if either team would make a trade that could back fire that night, though.

I understood your question, but I was just confused since your original post made it seem like it was a done deal (as if we acquired him, but weren't sure if we could get him in the lineup by tonight).

Edited by JWomp

I would like to get him as well but it was reported by Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) as the Devs as one of the teams....We all know how that goes. Would be convient since they are at the Rock.

I like Ballard as well.

I would like to get him as well but it was reported by Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) as the Devs as one of the teams....We all know how that goes. Would be convient since they are at the Rock.

I like Ballard as well.

if no one cares, why are all his rumours posted as daydreams always flipped around and made all about 2.3% accurate instead of the fun day dream? Because SOME people care and love promoting him in their own special way.

I personally enjoyed looking at a picture of Jeff Bridges and reading "I'd be happy in my pants" that alone makes this thread a keeper.