2012 Fantasy Football Smack Talk

aylbert

I have one last trick up my sleeve for tonight!!! I don't want to be beaten your your kicker

Good thing Dressen's just a one-trick pony (vulturing TD's inside the five)...I swear, if I lose because of the Broncos' second-string TE going ape**** and getting double digits I'm gonna lose it lol.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Good thing Dressen's just a one-trick pony (vulturing TD's inside the five)...I swear, if I lose because of the Broncos' second-string TE going ape**** and getting double digits I'm gonna lose it lol.

You got lucky, but FYI Dressen is becoming the #1 TE in Denver.

Lucky...lol. I lost a game to a team that scored 79 a couple weeks ago so it evened out, if anything. It was kind of a kooky week in general with the top two scorers facing off.

Don't know how lucky I am to be playing Clown this week when he's finally getting Nicks and Mendenhall back.

lol I wouldn't even entertain the notion of trading for any D besides the Niners, as problematic as D is going to be for me this year. And I don't exactly have much to trade right now anyway thanks to Jennings and Ryan Williams' injuries.

EDIT: Scratch that about the Niners, they haven't even been as good as advertised fantasy-wise this year looking at the numbers. The only D that's really standing out pointwise is the Bears.

Edited by NJDevs4978

There's pretty much 'no' chance I hold onto my lead lol. Unless the amazing Jason Hanson can somehow outscore Marshall AND Petigrew. Fvcking Chris Johnson, I'm gonna lose to Clown's cellar dwellars with probably 110+ and the third-highest score of the week :rant:

At least next week I finally get a 'schedule break' with Big Blue having no Rice or MJD (bye/injury), watch my team crap out and have another 70-point week like against RSC :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Holy Crap I severely got my assets handed to me this week. Ouch.

Laflamme was jumping up and down and telling me to let him see the score like every 5 minutes about this....it was quite hilarious :lol:

There's pretty much 'no' chance I hold onto my lead lol. Unless the amazing Jason Hanson can somehow outscore Marshall AND Petigrew. Fvcking Chris Johnson, I'm gonna lose to Clown's cellar dwellars with probably 110+ and the third-highest score of the week :rant:

At least next week I finally get a 'schedule break' with Big Blue having no Rice or MJD (bye/injury), watch my team crap out and have another 70-point week like against RSC :P

....and someone else grabbed M J-D's handcuff :evil: (well that was gonna happen...I WAS GLUED to that train-wreck B ) ) ....you lost a fantasy football game....that Johnson effort may have broken Clown's football-spirit!!!

....and someone else grabbed M J-D's handcuff :evil: (well that was gonna happen...I WAS GLUED to that train-wreck B ) ) ....you lost a fantasy football game....that Johnson effort may have broken Clown's football-spirit!!!

Clown's Bills have lost five billion games like that, that's the one that's going to send him over the edge? He can join the club after the way the Jets gave away yesterday's game :P

there's your team losing a football game, then there's your team giving those electric shock charges to a man's career.....they almost electrocuted him with that jolt this week :P