GDT: Vancouver @ New Jersey

Mayday

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually hate this excuse but Schneider just had their number tonight. He bailed out Vancouver's D on multiple occasions and despite a heavily favored shot count and a number of shots on goal, the Devils just couldn't get the tying goal in there. If they had the speed they had in the 3rd for the entire game, Vancouver wouldn't have gotten their two to start with. Either way, I don't think this is a bad loss by any stretch of the imagination, but it would have been a nice win.

Also, Peter Harrold is really bad. Unfortunate we had him on in the last minute. Looking forward to any of Zidlicky/Larsson/Tallinder coming back.

Total bunch of garbage excuses. Played at home against a tired Canucks team coming off a tough OT win against the Wings. I can say okay if we lose against a rested Canucks team, but C'mon, we played a tired Canucks team and proved we still aren't ready.

They got a nice bounce on the 2nd goal and Schneider played a great game. It sucks we lost but it wasnt a horrible game ir anything.

i thought the devils played good just didnt get the bounces. my only hope in this loss is they were so impressed by schnieder that they trade for him. Last stanely cup i drooled at both backup goalies and wished teh Devils would go after them, Tuuka Rask and this guy. Marty may be gone this year nad i would love to have schnieder. they should make a trade, at risk of being screamed at online, i think they should just trade Parise for schnieder and a few prospects. It becomes more and more obvivious through Parises body language and everything that hes just riding out his last year like me in high school. I could be wrong but I'd hate to not get anything for him if he bolts for some team (hopefully a western team).