henrique

lucifer91

This kids vision is absolutely brilliant. Such a smart player at a young age.

Interestingly enough, I worried that his vision wasn't (and maybe wouldn't ever be) great toward the beginning of the year. It's great that Henrique has developed so much. I'm sure he'll be one of my favorite Devils down the road.

i am really happy about going on the henrique bandwagon in late october and buying a jersey. i can do the 'loved him before it was cool' routine now hahaha.

I started loving this guy the last game of the season last year. It was quite obvious this kid was puck smart and had poise in that game against the Bruins.

i am really happy about going on the henrique bandwagon in late october and buying a jersey. i can do the 'loved him before it was cool' routine now hahaha.

Liking Henrique in late October was not really "Loving him before it was cool."

I don't know how you like you're rookies of the year. But I like 'em scoring OT series clinching playoff goals.

This. Plus what's great is after being absolutely tormented by Ranger fans and the NY media about '94, (I'm 33, so I was 15 back then, my freshman year in high school. I wanted this more than you can ever imagine, trust me on that), now everytime they chant King Nothing's name after a routine glove save, they'll be reminded of the goal. I mean, it's awesome in every possible way.

• 2 weeks later...

He is so clutch and has such more skill and potential to come. I'm so happy we get to have him at such a young age and I bet I will be amazed on how much of an even greater player he will become in the coming years as a Devil. And to add his face after his goal tonight was so priceless death stare to all of the kings fans ROFL amazing....

EDIT: Stash power!

Edited by MoKovy

He is so clutch and has such more skill and potential to come. I'm so happy we get to have him at such a young age and I bet I will be amazed on how much of an even greater player he will become in the coming years as a Devil. And to add his face after his goal tonight was so priceless death stare to all of the kings fans ROFL amazing....

EDIT: Stash power!

Yes Stash Power! I shaved to a stache when Carter scored in game 2, I'm glad I kept it on now!