2007 World Series: Red Sox vs. Rockies

thefiestygoat

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely agree fiesty. How can you not respect them? In a lot of ways, they remind me of those great Yankee teams which won 4 in 5 years. They went about their business on the field, made no excuses, delivered in the clutch unlike some fraud$ and were confident and poised.

Sad to admit but they're the polar opposite of what the Yankees have become now. A very together organization from top to bottom who's on the same page. With Pedroia, Ellsbury, Papelbon, Buckholz around for the future and Beckett the most money pitcher out there, I see no reason they can't do it again. They're definitely not going away. Who here believes the new look Yanks are taking back that division? Looks like they'll be competing for the WC again.

Who got MVP? Papelbon? He sure has fire in his veins.

Anyway, congrats to the Red Sahhhxxx and Rowdy.

I have a lot of Sox fans in the family. They are going to be more unbearable than usual to deal with. But I must tip my hat to the Sox. What a great team and what a great last 7 games.

I only wish I would've had a chance to go tonight. Oh well, there should be another World Series here in 25 years.

I hate the Red Sox, but I have to tip my cap to them and their obnoxious, somewhat Yankee like, holier then thou fans. They played great, had loyal support and deserved to win. Congratulations to the Red Sox organization and fans who think they are the only fans who suffered and deserve everything because there is a cheesy movie made about them, and now are just another team with a mon$ter payroll with multiple championships.