Golf.

TrentonDevils

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So TD, you signed up for that Warrir promotion?

I swing a MacGregor 10* driver. My irons are Callaway X18, but my sand wedge is 20 years old and a knock off of a Ping Zing Green Dot.

I hit it waaaayyyyy to far, 130-135 yards but won't give it up for anything.

I'm all over the place with my putter. I used an Odyssey Rossie II for years, but am between two right now. A Scotty Cameron and one from MasterGrip, a golf mail company. I used it my last time out and was deadly.

I shoot in the mid to high 80's and can easily get in the low 90's.

I'm no NJayDevils when it comes to FLOG

And I haven't seen gardening on ESPN, but I do see Golf.

So TD, you signed up for that Warrir promotion?

I swing a MacGregor 10* driver. My irons are Callaway X18, but my sand wedge is 20 years old and a knock off of a Ping Zing Green Dot.

I hit it waaaayyyyy to far, 130-135 yards but won't give it up for anything.

I'm all over the place with my putter. I used an Odyssey Rossie II for years, but am between two right now. A Scotty Cameron and one from MasterGrip, a golf mail company. I used it my last time out and was deadly.

I shoot in the mid to high 80's and can easily get in the low 90's.

I'm no NJayDevils when it comes to FLOG

And I haven't seen gardening on ESPN, but I do see Golf.

Edited by TrentonDevils

I have a set of Square Two's that I got about 4 years ago, and I love 'em. Not a well-known brand, but they get the job done. I've been using the same Ping putter for 10 years, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. My putting is probably the most consistent part of my game and that putter is a big reason why, lol.

Edited by MadDog2020

I have a set of Square Two's that I got about 4 years ago, and I love 'em. Not a well-known brand, but they get the job done. I've been using the same Ping putter for 10 years, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. My putting is probably the most consistent part of my game and that putter is a big reason why, lol.

Back in high school and early college I used to play 3-4 times a week. I got down to a 14 handicap and my low round was a 78 at Shaker Ridge County Club in Albany when I was 16. I couldn't miss a shot if I tried that day.

Now that I've moved down to Maryland and have to work a full week and pay for my own golf, I only get out about once every week or two. I'm up to a 16 handicap and I usually shoot in the high 80's. I can actually hit the ball better now than I used to, but I'm much less consistant. I'm trying to play more now and get a little better again, but it's difficult with a newborn in the house.

My favorite club is my old Titleist 975D driver that I got back in college. It's the only club I hit consistantly now, and I can really crush it at times. I also love my Odyssey White Hot 2-Ball putter. Three-to-four foot putts used to be my nemesis, but I make them routinely ever since I got the new putter. :hail:

Back in high school and early college I used to play 3-4 times a week. I got down to a 14 handicap and my low round was a 78 at Shaker Ridge County Club in Albany when I was 16. I couldn't miss a shot if I tried that day.

Now that I've moved down to Maryland and have to work a full week and pay for my own golf, I only get out about once every week or two. I'm up to a 16 handicap and I usually shoot in the high 80's. I can actually hit the ball better now than I used to, but I'm much less consistant. I'm trying to play more now and get a little better again, but it's difficult with a newborn in the house.

My favorite club is my old Titleist 975D driver that I got back in college. It's the only club I hit consistantly now, and I can really crush it at times. I also love my Odyssey White Hot 2-Ball putter. Three-to-four foot putts used to be my nemesis, but I make them routinely ever since I got the new putter. :hail:

Well I'm glad we aren't dealing. I have an offer of a $100 Golf Store Certificate. I'd prefer $100 cash.

Let me know if we can deal.

i would take it if i were you, thats a pretty good deal. Ive seen two balls on ebay for under 80 bucks

i would take it if i were you, thats a pretty good deal. Ive seen two balls on ebay for under 80 bucks

I shot an 87 yesterday!!! It was on a par 70 course, but I was/am still really excited, I never broke 90 before...

Super super psyched!

Going to college ruined my game. But also going to college made my life.

I don't play enough consistent golf anymore to raise my game up to the next level. I got the swing and the mentality to do it, but not the time. I still play some weekends at MRGC and win some money off my dad and his friends though, that's always fun.

I am going to FL next week and playing probably 4 out of the 5 days. Playing the Loxahatchee Club, brilliant course. It'll feel great to play that much in a short amount of time.

Jimmy: What does FLOG mean? It's golf backwards, but that's all I got. I know what that term means in Australia (before looking it up wikipedia) and I hope you're not calling me that.

Going to college ruined my game. But also going to college made my life.

I don't play enough consistent golf anymore to raise my game up to the next level. I got the swing and the mentality to do it, but not the time. I still play some weekends at MRGC and win some money off my dad and his friends though, that's always fun.

I am going to FL next week and playing probably 4 out of the 5 days. Playing the Loxahatchee Club, brilliant course. It'll feel great to play that much in a short amount of time.

Jimmy: What does FLOG mean? It's golf backwards, but that's all I got. I know what that term means in Australia (before looking it up wikipedia) and I hope you're not calling me that.

• 2 weeks later...

So....I'm going golfin tommorrow, down to ocean acres..you know ...an old man's course,playin against some bald headed old fart..I dunno his name..lama, I think...big hitter the lama, LONG... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViiB_dE3Lhs I'll tell you how it turns out tommorrow night. :smilegah: So I got that goin for me....which is NICE!!! :boogie::dance::clap::yay::clap2:

Edited by Guest

So....I'm going golfin tommorrow, down to ocean acres..you know ...an old man's course,playin against some bald headed old fart..I dunno his name..lama, I think...big hitter the lama, LONG... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViiB_dE3Lhs I'll tell you how it turns out tommorrow night. :smilegah: So I got that goin for me....which is NICE!!! :boogie::dance::clap::yay::clap2:

I shot an 83 this weekend at Mercer Oaks East. Went 44 - 39....

39 is my low 9 hole score and 83 is my lowest 18 hole score, I was psyched.

• 1 year later...

I turned pro 2006, I'll play full-time on the Swedish tour this year. Had an average score of about 73 last season.

The people who say it's not a sport or doesn't require any physical this or that don't really know much. Take it from a pro.

...and that is still eliminating the mental pressure which far exceeds any team sport I've ever partaken in (hockey, floorball, football...).