World Cup 2010

redruM

Not sure if Anyone has started a thread yet, but the US started Training yesterday so I thought I's start a topic...

Was disappointed that Bradley did not bring davies to camp, I think he needed to see w/ his own eyes if charlie was ready or not, The French team could careless about about the WC... Bad decision..

thoughts??

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont pin too much on this edition of the boys, Bradley didnt strike me as someone that had a clue through the qualifiers. Honestly Concacaf is a joke and if you cant come in the top 3 then you certainly dont belong in Africa. Our style has become very miserly, unappealing and dull, long gone are the days of waldo -harkes and lalas...

I dont pin too much on this edition of the boys, Bradley didnt strike me as someone that had a clue through the qualifiers. Honestly Concacaf is a joke and if you cant come in the top 3 then you certainly dont belong in Africa. Our style has become very miserly, unappealing and dull, long gone are the days of waldo -harkes and lalas...

I am not a big fan of bradley, but before Davies got hurt I thought we had a good mix, now I have noe idea how they are going to fill that whole, depth is not one of the squads strong points.

The mids need to have a HUGE tourney for the US to have any chacne to advance...

Anyone who was born in this country and is rooting for another country before the United States is a disgrace. You can argue all you want about your parents being born in another country and moving over here and having you and every other normal excuse these people use it still doesn't make it anything but a disgusting disgrace.

It's my choice. Tough sh!t. Soccer isn't political for me. To me I'm like a Sharks or King fan living in NJ.

Politics have nothing to do with rooting for the country you were born and raised in. Good for you, you are still a disgrace like the rest of the Italian losers in this area who will be yelling forza italy.

Politics have nothing to do with rooting for the country you were born and raised in. Good for you, you are still a disgrace like the rest of the Italian losers in this area who will be yelling forza italy.

Geez change tampons lady.

Anyone who was born in this country and is rooting for another country before the United States is a disgrace. You can argue all you want about your parents being born in another country and moving over here and having you and every other normal excuse these people use it still doesn't make it anything but a disgusting disgrace.

alright, alright, its soccer.

edit:

Go South Africa!

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

cbf.jpg

But if Brasil fails to qualify, I'm screwed on the heritage part: Grandad(fathers side): Spanish. Grandad (mother's side) : Polish Grandmorther (fathers side) : Portuguese Grandmother (mothers side) : Ucranian LOL LOL

Watched the Womnens NT this weekend, yes they won 4-0, they were terrible, they had problems connecting 4 passes together, hell they had problems connecting 2 passes together. I hope the mens team is better prepared...

A

They weren’t terrible. They had outstanding goalkeeping and they took the German defense apart with ease.

They weren’t terrible. They had outstanding goalkeeping and they took the German defense apart with ease.

Seriously, the germans defense was terrible, they had many more scring opportunites, and Hope Solo was excellent.

IMHO they were terrible

Mexico looked good vs England yesterday despite losing 3-1

El D, I agree, I thought Mexico playd well, early on they really went straight through England's "D", just could not finish.

US looked awful defensively last night. I know many of the started did not play, but I have a feeling some players lost their spots after last night performance.... Beasley looks like he really wants to be in SA, he looks like the plays from 4 years ago again...

I hope so, we need his speed, w/ davies out I'm not sure how we are going to score, Davies seemed to create alot fo space for Altidore, not sure any other strikers will do that. Plus having Beasley in top form allows dempsey or Donovan to play up top w/out hurting the mid field...

2010 World Cup Betting Odds

Spain: 7/2

Brazil: 9/2

England: 7/1

Argentina: 13/2

Italy: 14/1

Germany: 16/1

Netherlands: 11/1

France: 16/1

Ivory Coast: 33/1

Portugal: 25/1

USA: 50/1

Chile: 40/1

Serbia: 66/1

Ghana: 66/1

Paraguay: 80/1

Mexico: 80/1

Cameroon: 100/1

South Africa: 150/1

Nigeria: 100/1

Uruguay: 125/1

Denmark: 150/1

Australia: 150/1

Greece: 150/1

Switzerland: 200/1

Slovenia: 200/1

Slovakia: 250/1

Japan: 300/1

Algeria: 500/1

South Korea: 300/1

Honduras: 1000/1

New Zealand: 2000/1

North Korea: 2000/1

I can't see Italy repeating. They are very old and slow.

No one is believing in the Netherlands. They are ranked very high but all of the predictions don't have them getting out of the first round. I think they can do some damage.