GDT: Devils vs Sharks (10/18) Home Opener

Zubie#8

I wouldnt mind this at all. Sit Tootoo and rotate Zubrus Henrique and Clowe in the fourth line.

I wrote in this thread earlier, but I've adjusted it.

Call up Boucher and Matteau. Put Boucher on a line with Henrique and Ryder(they looked tits in preseason).

Try a 4th line of Ruutu, Matteau and Gionta. Move Clowe up with Elias and Zubrus. Sit Sal and Gelinas. Call up Harrold and Larrson plus a 7th D man perhaps Helgesen.

I wrote in this thread earlier, but I've adjusted it.

Call up Boucher and Matteau. Put Boucher on a line with Henrique and Ryder(they looked tits in preseason).

Try a 4th line of Ruutu, Matteau and Gionta. Move Clowe up with Elias and Zubrus. Sit Sal and Gelinas. Call up Harrold and Larrson plus a 7th D man perhaps Helgesen.

And who do you waive?

Seven seasons ending with a negative +/- rating, five with a +, that's hardly rewriting history. His best season defensively was our last Cup run. If anything he has consistently been a liability and consistently inconsistent.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/1753/

Plus /minus is a fairly meaningless stat. Most players on a good team with have a high of and may people on a bad team will have a low one. Until the last 2-3 seasons, Sal was perfectly consistent. You know what you were getting from him pretty much every year.

He's old and slow, but he's being asked to play 20 minutes a night right now. It's not gonna be pretty

right call, bullsh!t way to call it. they were not calling a penalty initially and the linesman cannot give his interpretation of minor penalties.

Pretty sure saying the way they called it was bullshut is just a given.

The replay definitely sealed the fate on the call.

The linesmen were bad last night, positionally and icings were a crap shoot at times last night.