Per @ToddCordell; Josefson trade?

Claksonistheman

Rumor per @Todd Cordell on Twitter:

Just saw a rumor suggesting the #NJDevils move Josefson, and a 1st for Turris? Please. I'd take Josefson over Turris at this point

Would you take this? Are there any other probable trades you wouldnt mind seeing happen? Now that Steckel is gone I'm pretty satisfied with the team..

Edited by Claksonistheman

switch it to us getting the 1st rd pick and id take it...but i would not do it strait up let alone give up a 1st and jj

3rd overall snds good but that draft class was weak

rumor was probably started by management to scare him into signing or something :noclue:

Edited by justdo3043
  • Like 1

No thanks. We finally got a center who's playing good with Kovy.

Turris doesn't even have a contract currently.

And a 1st? No way. We're giving one up in the next couple of years for the Kovy fine. We can't lose two 1st.

Edited by Jerzey Devil

i almost get mad when i see these kind of rumors... i didnt know anything about Turris before hearing this but it sounds like he is just in a bad situation that i do not want to acquire...

He only put up 25 points last year... being two years older than Josefson... Im confident that Josefson has enough potential that in two years, his numbers will be at least equal and that we wont have any troubling issues (as we would immediately with the contract situation of Turris).. and we wouldn't have lost a draft pick

Dont like this, get it out of here!!