WOULD YOU DROP $100.00 A GAME FOR THE DEVS THIS YEAR?

LOULAM1

Due to my location (Canada) I gladly pay up to $150 per ticket and drive a minimum of 15 hours to see the Devils at least once a season. This season the Devils make the big western Canadian swing for three games and I will be at all three. That being said, if I lived in NJ I would probably buy the season ticket package in the $20 / game range.

Hey I liked CAA. Nothing better than walking back over the tunneled bridge after a big win. I moved out of state a few years back, but I would absolutely pay 100 bones to see the Devils play.....anywhere. You would have to be stupid to not pack a piece anywhere in Newark, but it wouldn't keep me from seeing the Devils play in the new Arena. If you are not supporting them financially you can't gripe about them one bit.

you may only live once but you sure do post it twice :lol:

not to mention after years and years of HATING CAA, my $800plus investment in my seats is worth to cell the SEA morons where they can point it too :P

Sorry, but there is no price or amount limit I would spend to watch the Devils. They are my team and have spent many seasons with bad Devils teams in the 80's and would do it all over again. You have to understand you just can't support a good Devils team all the time. There will be lags in seasons but us Devils fans have been fortunate enough to be on such a run here in years of being a top quality team making the playoffs every season. One bad season does not change anything. I will continue to support my Devils 100% though the good and the bad times here. This season may not look good on paper but this is why they play the game and I believe the Devils will be just fine and will make the playoffs again. :evil:

Sorry, but there is no price or amount limit I would spend to watch the Devils. They are my team and have spent many seasons with bad Devils teams in the 80's and would do it all over again. You have to understand you just can't support a good Devils team all the time. There will be lags in seasons but us Devils fans have been fortunate enough to be on such a run here in years of being a top quality team making the playoffs every season. One bad season does not change anything. I will continue to support my Devils 100% though the good and the bad times here. This season may not look good on paper but this is why they play the game and I believe the Devils will be just fine and will make the playoffs again. :evil:

Amen brother.

Hey! Nice to see a Canadian! Where do you live? In Ontario?

Later i might try to go to Newark, but at this moment i'm only 15(turning 16 in 3days :boogie: ) I try to covince my father to go a trip to see the Devils in New Jersey but he doesn't want(He's a big Habs fan)It cost less by transport to go see the Habs vs Devils here in the Center Bell, :(

No, I'm from Winnipeg (just added my location to my profile). I travel to Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary or Minnesota to see the Devils. The shortest trip is 9 hours (Minneapolis) but due to the NHL schedule these trips are so few. My plan is to try to get to the new rink this season. Check NHL Roadtrips as they have some good prices.

:clap:

I don't know where LL gets this '$100 a game' crap, not every fan that goes to games can afford to sit in the lower section or even would want to for that matter. Personally I wouldn't pay $100 a game every game for REGULAR SEASON hockey if the Devils were the '76 Canadiens.

Honestly, I don't think the lower sections were priced to target the everyday-fan demographic. I see this arena as highly aimed at corporate patrons and whatnot. There are fairly priced seats in the house for the die-hards as well, don't get me wrong.

Last season I was in section 238, the $20 seats. For this season in The Rock, I have 2 seats in section 228. $32/seat per game. It was a steal considering a similar seat in CAA would run you $70!! I would've been foolish not to upgrade.

Edited by puckrock

:clap:

I don't know where LL gets this '$100 a game' crap, not every fan that goes to games can afford to sit in the lower section or even would want to for that matter. Personally I wouldn't pay $100 a game every game for REGULAR SEASON hockey if the Devils were the '76 Canadiens.

LL has never been one to be accurate or truthful about anything to do with facts or figures.

To HAS's point: the lower tiers seats for the most part are tax write-offs for corporate sponsors, more so than actual fans.

I would not pay $100 for any sporting event. I am getting a season ticket package though. I think this team is going to be very, very good.

LL has never been one to be accurate or truthful about anything to do with facts or figures.

To HAS's point: the lower tiers seats for the most part are tax write-offs for corporate sponsors, more so than actual fans.

I would not pay $100 for any sporting event. I am getting a season ticket package though. I think this team is going to be very, very good.

I think there is a good number of actual fans who are sitting in the lower bowl. I'm one of them, and I know from that I just got my seats at the Rock thread in Heaven that there is a decent number of people on these boards who have seats in the lower bowl as well but I do agree that there is probably tons of corporate seats as well.

Edited by Satans Hockey

You bought a 4k$$ ticket on Ebay to go to the Superbowl?? :evil: Kidding

Must have been a great time though, but seriously did you go to the Superbowl or?

Watched it on the widescreen TV. Not that rich to blow thousands to just say I was there. Plus stayed alot dryer. :lol:

it kicks ass! plus you get full coverage of the saturday HNIC CBC broadcasts, many of the feeds are TSN, sportsnet, some french rds...they also broadcast some international stuff like world jr's and college frozen 4 etc.

i imagine you peeps north of the border would be able to get it...so worth it!

Watching Don Cherry on HNIC is worth the $129 by itself.