GDT. Rangers vs Devils

pumpkin cutter

Really happy with the way the team battled back to win that game. Love it when guys like Janssen and Sestito contribute on the scoresheet too. Ryder seems like he's getting on a nice roll and Gelinas' shot is nuts. Happy that neither of Brunner's penalties cost the Devils. He continues to frustrate me.

Hate that Zajac's stupidity/carelessness cost us a point on the Rangers in the standings, but it lets me sleep peacefully at night when I remind myself we are 3-0 against them this season. Good times.

Hard work paid off tonight. Happy with the win, all in all, cause I had huge doubts before the game and certainly didn't see that coming with the Rangers leading 2:0 and still shooting at the net. The Devs got their sh!t together quickly enough.

Hate that Zajac's stupidity/carelessness cost us a point on the Rangers in the standings, but it lets me sleep peacefully at night when I remind myself we are 3-0 against them this season. Good times.

Hard work paid off tonight. Happy with the win, all in all, cause I had huge doubts before the game and certainly didn't see that coming with the Rangers leading 2:0 and still shooting at the net. The Devs got their sh!t together quickly enough.

Don't blame Zajac there.  That was just really unfortunate.  It barely went over the glass.

When we get a bit of puck-luck, this team is above average.

Gelinas and Larsson blueline for a decade has me drooling. I think I'm getting a Gelinas jersey for Christmas; the kid is too good not to adore.

I wouldn't get it just yet - Lou will change that number to 2 next year when Zidlicky is gone.

Nice win.  Key there was battling.  It wasn't a great game for NJ, but they played 11 games in 18 nights with a West Coast trip thrown in - that's hard.  You can tell how slow NJ looks by how good Tim Sestito looks by comparison - hopefully they can get one of their injured guys back next game and we can go from here.

I think the jansen goal was sort of a kick. He was clearly stopping but he did adjust his foot so that it would hit the puck from my perspective. I think without that goal, the devils lose this, the game was about to get out of their reach that goal got them back in it before it was to late.

Brunner probably played his last game as a devil.

Harold was basically an accident waiting to happen all night, literally stuff was going wrong whenever he was on the ice. Hemmed in our zone with him out there, I almost died at the start of OT where we win the face off and because of him the rangers end up with possession of the puck in our zone.

Boucher has not done that much in terms of scoring, but he is really physical compared to guys I thought he would be like, such as teddy.

Sestito isn't atrocious.

Merrill had some flubs tonight, but he made up for em.

Gelinas is so impressive, there was one play in the 3rd where he brought the puck up and tried to skate it through 3 defenders, almost worked lost it at the end but was very karlson like.

Marty had some decent saves but this win is not a result of him being in net, Schneider could have made all those stops and more. I really don't want to see him in net unless he has to be. He just looks so shaky at times. With Marty I still feel and fear that any shot could go in, with Schneider I know the offense has to make a great play to beat him (deflection, great passing play). Not that he wont give up some bad goals as well, hes had a few of those, he just seems way more consistent.

Anyway good to get a win, better to get one against the rangers 3-0-0 bitches.