GDT: NJ Devils @ Philly Flyers

Colin226

Let's just hope the team continues to get better and build some confidence in the areas they are struggling with.. Hate to say it, but if we win it's because the Flyers took a day off.. Even so -

LET'S GO DEVILS!!

Caps%2BGames%2B017.jpg

Edited by Colin226

Let’s hope they can improve and lose by only 1 goal

That's the spirit :cheers:

Put that paper bag on a Devils' fan's head now.

You can't go to the paper bag after 1 season.. Islanders fans are allowed to wear paper bags, but think of this season's pain times 15.. That's paper bag worthy

I'm sure Laviolette will have the Flyers ready to play. While they had a lot of shots in the last game, the Devils gave up a lot of odd-man rushes and the Flyers didnt really capitalize on them and only got the lead in the 3rd period.

Could be a rough couple of games today and tomorrow with the Flyers and Lightning. I'd assume Marty will get the start today and Hedberg tomorrow.

Could be a rough couple of games today and tomorrow with the Flyers and Lightning. I'd assume Marty will get the start today and Hedberg tomorrow.

Moose is in tonight and Marty is between the pipes tomorrow most likely.

LGD. Hopefully the fire is still there from loosing against the same team a few days ago and they come out ready to fvck sh!t up.

Idk what you guys are talking about. We haven't been killed by the flyers yet. They won the last game on a lucky bounce off the boards and another off Colin whites skate. Shots were practically even though they had 3 more pps than us. And who can forget the infamous mike Richards tomahawk chop on langenbrunners face. This team seems to be up to the task of playing the flyers.

Im not sure about you guys but im feeling a win. Go devils!

Edited by SMantzas

I rather see Tedenby play as well, but playing Rolston seems like a must. I think he has been playing better, plus even though I hope this NEVER happens... Lou's hitman may be on the ice during any game. That said I hope Roltson goes beserk for the remainder of the season and get a huge scoring/point streak from tonight till the last game of the season.... Then during the offseason traded or kept.

TG just tweeted that Tedenby and Corrente are out again. I don't understand why they don't play Tedenby or just send him down to the AHL so he can get playing time. It makes me sick that someone like Rolston gets to play over him.

Lemaire is messing with Ted's CONFIDENCE AND DEVELOPMENT. Ted is one of our top forwards and is a HUGE part of the future of this team. He should absolutely be playing every night this season and "learning on the job". I can see scratching him if we were a playoff team and were very deep; and JL was trying to teach him something. But under THIS season's conditions it is completely idiotic.....

I rather see Tedenby play as well, but playing Rolston seems like a must. I think he has been playing better, plus even though I hope this NEVER happens... Lou's hitman may be on the ice during any game. That said I hope Roltson goes beserk for the remainder of the season and get a huge scoring/point streak from tonight till the last game of the season.... Then during the offseason traded or kept.

It's nice to dream isn't it? :rofl:

Lemaire is messing with Ted's CONFIDENCE AND DEVELOPMENT. Ted is one of our top forwards and is a HUGE part of the future of this team. He should absolutely be playing every night this season and "learning on the job". I can see scratching him if we were a playoff team and were very deep; and JL was trying to teach him something. But under THIS season's conditions it is completely idiotic.....

So if he isn't doing the defensive things JL is telling him to do in practice he should still be getting ice time? Stop the bad habits while they are rookies. We don't know what is going on so to assume he should play no matter what is just wrong. Besides there was some rumbling of an injury.

As for Rolston getting ice time. He has little trade value now, maybe he gets something going to possibly get some trade value (even if it is in the off season) as opposed to just benching him where there is 0 chance.

I haven't been too impressed with Palmieri either. He looks very slow on the ice. He's playing hard, and I appreciate that, but I think the jury is out on what kind of player he is. He looks like a 4th liner who can screen the goalie and plug along the boards.