GDT: SCF GAME 6 - New Jersey @ Los Angeles

NJCroMag

No handshakes tonight fellas.

Unless you're shaking hands with Marty for the shutout.

capitalize on the mistakes of the kings, they will be nervous. get some powerplays out of forecheck and capitalize on those too, and we are golden.

let's get a win boys!!!

Very true no matter what they or anybody says the pressure has to be on them!! Playing at home , in no way wanting a game 7 on the road as we dismissed their "road invincibility" last game. They know that already forcing a game 6 when down 3 - 0 hasnt been done in many many years so I have to beleive we have them thinking and they will be squeezing their sticks pretty tightly.

If Marty plays like he did te last 2 games we will have a game 7.

GO DEVILS bring it back to Newark for the final game!!!

The New Jersey Devils have won 2 games on the road in every playoff series. That stat continues tonight.

This is not coming back from a 0-3 hole. This is simply having to win a home and home to bring home the Stanley Cup.

LET'S GET THIS DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, unfortunately (and I'm not exaggerating), I had a dream last night of the Kings hoisting the cup.

I hope I'm wrong, but my dreams seldomly betray me...

You have about 6 1/2 hours until first drop. Get your ass back to sleep and don't wake up until you have a dream about a more favorable ending to the game tonight.

Once you're up, get a pot of coffee brewing because we can't have you falling asleep again.

Thanks in advance.

Yer pal,

Cro