GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg Jets

Quinn01

I have to admit, Kovy can't go a game without putting the puck in our net. It's amazing.

Sorry im not with you........

You are all on kovalchuk but i can't see how he can control the puck on bad bounces (hedberg pass tonight etc...)

Yes he makes mistake... but saying this guys can make our team win is a non-sense to me

He have to be use correctly and at the right spot... That's all

If you dont believe in that.. Well you forgot last year second half... ( he really make us win games)

So stop being on Kovy... Yes he makes mistakes and all that stuff but the guys is a sniper and he gave us a great effort and he want to win... More importantly he can, have and will help us win!

There are so many player on the team who play like crap that i can't see how Kovy is the one everybody is against!

You can says what you want but Kovalchuk will help us to go in the playoff this year!

And if we win the stanley cup in a near future Kovalchuk name will appear on the Conn Smythe trophy.

• Like 1

Sorry im not with you........

You are all on kovalchuk but i can't see how he can control the puck on bad bounces (hedberg pass tonight etc...)

Yes he makes mistake... but saying this guys can make our team win is a non-sense to me

He have to be use correctly and at the right spot... That's all

If you dont believe in that.. Well you forgot last year second half... ( he really make us win games)

So stop being on Kovy... Yes he makes mistakes and all that stuff but the guys is a sniper and he gave us a great effort and he want to win... More importantly he can, have and will help us win!

There are so many player on the team who play like crap that i can't see how Kovy is the one everybody is against!

You can says what you want but Kovalchuk will help us to go in the playoff this year!

And if we win the stanley cup in a near future Kovalchuk name will appear on the Conn Smythe trophy.

I'm one of his biggest Fans here, I was Ridiculed for saying that if we didnt resign him I wouldnt go to as many games. I wanted to see him on this team. loves what he brings. HOWEVER, there is no denying that he has a Propensity to make the most Egregious give-a-ways at the most inopportune times. its uncanny, and Im begining to think its a concentration issue. he needs to be more Emphatic with his recieving of passes and his passing. how many times does he think he can go cross ice in front of the slot on the PP with a pass before the jets jump it. or if the pucks on edge from moose, get your skates on it. be more emphatic!

he's going through a rough streak here but I think thats what it is a bad streak, IMO, it will improve. or at least it wont result in a guaranteed goal as it is now

I agree, Clarky was just trying to play it off like everything was cool with that little maneuver. Like one of those Kung Fu jumps from ass to feet.

And the penalty clock is coming up for me; maybe it was a temporary problem.

On a side note, did anyone see that kid staring at Clarkson in the penalty box?

qZowS.png

Edited by Quinn01

it amazes me that this place watches so much hockey and yet somehow seems to learn less about the game the more they watch.

Going to elaborate on any of this? You can't sit back and play "Almighty Triumph has spoken, that is all" when you've been wrong about some of your predictions/observations too.

If anyone is looking for positives, one worth latching onto is the discrepancy of away games (15) to home games (10) played thus far. This 10 road games out of 12 games was brutal, especially for a team that clearly isn't playing strong hockey right now. After tomorrow night's game, the Devils play 7 out of the next 11 at home. Based on what I've seen so far, I can't say I'm expecting some huge turnaround, but it's SOMETHING to hang our hats on.