GDT: Devils @ Winnipeg Jets

Quinn01

This team deserves to lose, they are bad, and regardless of the injuries are poorly constructed.

Its not Pete's fault - how many coaches have shown that this team doesn't have what it needs.

... and before we bring up the Lemaire fantasy run - remember that JL couldn't get it done when he had his chance.

Time to rebuild - seriously.

This team deserves to lose, they are bad, and regardless of the injuries are poorly constructed.

Its not Pete's fault - how many coaches have shown that this team doesn't have what it needs.

... and before we bring up the Lemaire fantasy run - remember that JL couldn't get it done when he had his chance.

Time to rebuild - seriously.

HAve you watched the last two games?

Dominated the whole game, and they lose on a lucky bounce goal.

Just typical right now. Oh well

It appears to some as if we "dominate" every game and loose on luck!

Sorry, but I don't describe "domination" as giving up 2-3 breakaways per game, passing that never hits the tape of the stick, a PP that looks like players imitating statues, and a bucketful of sharp angle shots to the short-side.

WPG is down some key defensemen and still made us look impotent.

HAve you watched the last two games?

Count the breakaways and SHG's instead of the shot count on the short side to every goalie.

Tell me this D could hold any team back.

And I've watched them all - tell me this D is getting better (and I don't blame Larsson)?

Edited by DevilinLA

My thoughts:

1. Any review involving us that goes to Toronto should automatically just be deemed anti-nj on the ice right away to just save everyone's time. Don't pretend you're objectively reviewing tape in toronto, NHL. First goal was a high stick, maybe tipped heddys glove and the third goal Kane barrels into hedberg.

2. We lost this game because Kovalchuk couldn't handle a pass from hedberg.

3. We didn't deserve to lose. Every one of winnipegs goals was bullsh!t. We keep losing from mistakes and bullsh!t. Frustrating.

Edited by devlman

It's a rut.. You can't jump ship when this happens to every team every season.. Things always balance out and we will string a bunch together at some point

Are our defensemen magically going to learn how to break out?

Are our players magically going to learn that the puck goes in the back of the net?