Pictures Of Yourself

ladyshrouds

I still think this topic is great. A little crazy, but great.

I don't think interposter dating would be bad, hell, I dated a Flyers fan once and that worked out well!

It's just funny that these women actually exist... pretty women... who like hockey... and are very knowledgeable at it, too... amazing! I guess going to Caps games has discouraged me...

Well, I guess there's nobody like Jersey girls... especially Devils girls... :wub::wub::wub:

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's play a game!!!!!

http://www.reccentral.net/images/girlsteam.jpg

who can find Ally?????

:lol:

So Ally were these pics taken from the webcams my former company installed in the girls bathrooms (since they made us set up PCs in ALL the locker rooms that was sick enough.. not to mention finding that jar of Petroleum jelly in the boy's locker room.. egads !!).. but I had to make said wisecrack since it's been too long and that was TOO easy :D

:o:blink::huh:

...my school is dumb... why would they hire YOU to put our computers in the locker rooms?

sad sad world....

Well I can't argue the fact that hiring Office Business Systems to do your computers is an act of sheer stupidity :P .. I am no longer with that company though

I still can't see the logic of needed fully connected and on the internet computers in the locker rooms, but that's for another off-topic thread :D

It's just funny that these women actually exist... pretty women... who like hockey... and are very knowledgeable at it, too... amazing!  I guess going to Caps games has discouraged me...

Well, I guess there's nobody like Jersey girls... especially Devils girls... :wub::wub::wub:

Yeah, the Devils girl fans are pretty cute eh.... :wub:

BUT WAIT!!! I am not a Jersey girl...AHHH! AM I EXCLUDED??? :o

Oh, well I am a Devils girl though....he he he :P

Let's play a game!!!!!

http://www.reccentral.net/images/girlsteam.jpg

who can find Ally?????

So Ally were these pics taken from the webcams my former company installed in the girls bathrooms (since they made us set up PCs in ALL the locker rooms that was sick enough.. not to mention finding that jar of Petroleum jelly in the boy's locker room.. egads !!).. but I had to make said wisecrack since it's been too long and that was TOO easy :D

:o:blink::huh:

...my school is dumb... why would they hire YOU to put our computers in the locker rooms?

sad sad world....

Well I can't argue the fact that hiring Office Business Systems to do your computers is an act of sheer stupidity :P .. I am no longer with that company though

I still can't see the logic of needed fully connected and on the internet computers in the locker rooms, but that's for another off-topic thread :D

:huh: what? You mean it's not normal to have computers in the locker room??

no Ally your school was the ONLY one of the 50 + (that I saw through the OBS years) that had them .. I told you that often before :P

(not to mention the IT person at Shore was a NASTY NASTY lil evil woman :P )

or I just have issues with women named Angela :P

:lol: Yeah... I didn't like her either... FYI she retired last year ;) Though I'm sure you had nothinggg to do with that :rolleyes:

hey Zam she looked more like Trish Stratus to me :)

Ally I know.. she retired about a month before I got s-canned by the evil empire.. pity I had no time to celebrate it.. .don't make her any less of an evil woman.. I only hope the new lady is smart enough to just say NO to OBS :P

Ally I know.. she retired about a month before I got s-canned by the evil empire.. pity I had no time to celebrate it.. .don't make her any less of an evil woman.. I only hope the new lady is smart enough to just say NO to OBS :P

The new lady... she... she's A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

There was a lady in charge the last time I was there.. guess she really WAS intermin... or she spent ten minutes with Darrell and quit :P (now there was a perverse old man !!)

Hey, I may be older but I would be fun to bring to a frat formal. We'll just have to say I am 21, ok? ;)

This post has gotten a little embarrassing for me. I'm probably the shyest person you'll ever meet. And if I can post my picture, why hasn't everyone else done so? We want to see!

There was a lady in charge the last time I was there.. guess she really WAS intermin... or she spent ten minutes with Darrell and quit :P (now there was a perverse old man !!)

Hmmm :huh:

:o wait! Did this lady look like big bird????? Cuz, I think that lady was in charge for a little while...

Hey Kris.. I will say this.. age is relative I've seen 19 year olds more mature then some 30 year olds I know (self included :P ) and some 24 year olds who sound like they're mentaklly 8 or something.. so don't take it all to heart too bad :D

the true art is the ability to make one's own fun

man I am never leaving the house if they don't stop showing I love the 80s on VH-1 :P

Hmmm :huh:

:o wait! Did this lady look like big bird????? Cuz, I think that lady was in charge for a little while...

I don't remember.. I met her once and I could tell she was seeing through the OBS-crap right away... I respected that :D

then the next thing I knew I was out stealing customers after being canned :F

LOL! This is nothing! Didn't last year's "NJay gave me an idea" thread go about 30 pages before it had to be locked????

OMG I love the one of you kissing the cup! Classic! I was too shy to kiss the cup when we went to see it when it came to LA...We were even stupid enough not to wear our jerseys! AH! :P

Yeah that was during this year's All Star weekend. I got a lot of looks that weekend for my old Eastern Confrence All Star sweater. Im kinda mad though i lost all the other pictures from that weekend a few weeks ago.

Yeah that was during this year's All Star weekend.  I got a lot of looks that weekend for my old Eastern Confrence All Star sweater.  Im kinda mad though i lost all the other pictures from that weekend a few weeks ago.

:o you lost them!?!?! hehehe I still have mine :P

Very nice pics though... thanks for sharing!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.