NFL Week 6!!!

CRASHER

Word coming out from the NFL that in order to have a Super Bowl in your stadium you MUST surrender a home game to be played in London in the next five years....its amazing how all the black eyes the league has had this year has done NOTHING to curtail their arrogance and utter ridiculousness of late....

I don’t understand why the NFL is focused on London. It isn’t like the London Monarchs thrived when they existed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Monarchs

I guess they feel they've squeezed all the blood out of the US Stone as much as possible and now want to start leetching off of Europe (might pave the way for Sat Night games too...OH BOY :ninja: , with the time difference and all)....plus if I remember the right the Jacksonville owner has heavy interests in London.....

I don’t understand why the NFL is focused on London. It isn’t like the London Monarchs thrived when they existed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Monarchs

It's apples and oranges since the entire WLAF was kind of a joke, and the London NFL games all appear to draw big crowds.

I still just don't see how a permanent team in London ends up working.  If part of the idea is to have a lot of the locals actually watch the games, a London team is basically permanently slotted into that Sunday 1 p.m. EST game . . . no Thursday, Sunday or Monday night games.  So then imagine if the London team turns out to be an elite team and ends up in the Super Bowl. Local fans would have to be up at Monday at 12:30 a.m. to watch their team in the Super Bowl.  At most, I can kind of see a team like Jacksonville splitting it's home games between London and the US, but that might even be a stretch.

And I actually don't mind the rumored policy about requiring a Super Bowl host team to have a home game in London every five years.  If you want the London games in the first place, it's a good way to ensure that you don't have the Raiders or Jacksonville playing in the London game every year. 

Sounds like they're desperate for volunteers for the London trip lol

This don't sound like "voulnteering" to me :P

This is just further extortion on the NFL's idiotic demands for a Super Bowl

and Daniel....watch....if/when the NFL puts a team in London we will have Saturday games (at least US time) to "justify" it

They didn't give a single frak to Thursday Night games....its only inevitable as they work harder and harder to ruin the best and most successful sport on the planet.....

All the injuries and still one of the best defenses in the league. Kap can throw and did, those who say he shouldn't don't know much. Brady said i . Himself. If seattle had all these injuries, they wouldn't be tied for second with SF.

I predict a loss against Denver for some reason though.

Edited by CarterforPresident

Who knew Buffalo-Cleveland on Nov 30 could be for playoff ramifications and not personal anti-football indulgent glory??? :lol:

the schedule doth smile upon thine Bills....just win the next 2.....

Who knew Buffalo-Cleveland on Nov 30 could be for playoff ramifications and not personal anti-football indulgent glory??? :lol:

the schedule doth smile upon thine Bills....just win the next 2.....

We all know that won't happen: Dan Patrick  and E$PN need the Bills just where they are.