So who are you rooting for in the playoffs?

Bryan

Just wondering if anybody had a backup plan for the playoffs and why you chose them.

I'm going for the Caps. I've always liked Ovie and I'm curious to see how successful their new system will be in the playoffs.

Although with the Devils out I won't be watching many games no matter who plays

Anybody else?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll root for pretty much anyone who's an underdog (with a few exceptions, the Rags obviously being one of them). If I were to pick one team to root for I guess it'd be the Coyotes. No reason not to like them, and they're always a big underdog no matter what the series is. I also like Drew Doughty so I'll probably cheer for the Kings a bit. Not really a team in the East that I like, since we have to play them all the time I have reasons to dislike pretty much all of them. I don't hate Tampa or Montreal though. Mainly, I'd like to see something new. No Pens/Wings in the finals, please.

First and foremost I want to see the Rangers and Flyers lose, on the next tier of rooting interests I would like to see the Penguins lose. On tier 3 I want to see Vancouver and Montreal go down.

I would like to see San Jose, Detroit, or Chicago win it all. If none of them, then Washington.