The Official Devils GAME WORN Jersey Thread

DevilinLA

Forgot to mention my pickup at the summer sale.

I only got one jersey since I blew some earlier funds on getting a Stadium Series gamer in May plus some emergency repairs on my new home (believe it or not lightning struck my place and destroyed/damaged a bunch of stuff).

I ended up getting a white Zajac Set 2 from 11-12 season.  In my excitement of this being available (as well as other distractions), I didn't do my usual due-dilligence beforehand and found out after that he only wore this jersey for 1 game on 3/25/12 against the Pens where he had an assist.  He was injured for most of that season and the jersey has very little wear to it which is disappointing, but dammit it's still a Zajac GW lol.

I should have gone with my #3 on my list as I would have been able to do the BOGO offer.  Oh well.

what would some thoughts be about picking up a kovy gamer for the right price?.. being around $1200

I think you are looking at the Kovy gamers for $2495 each right?  Since those are 12-13 gamers, I do not think they are part of the BOGO free offer, but instead just 25% off ($1871.25 plus tax or $2002.24 in NJ)

Anyone go to the meigray warehouse sale this afternoon? I was there and was actually first on line lol.

Anyway got what I wanted which was the zajac 11-12 white set 2. Has a little bit of wear but not much. Still happy with it and wish the terms were a little better since they changed them for this year but still got it cheaper than on eBay.

Thats not true, my Zajac jersey I have for sale on ebay has A LOT more wear and less than what you paid. And is photomatched

Edited by Demonic26

Thats not true, my Zajac jersey I have for sale on ebay has A LOT more wear and less than what you paid. And is photomatched

If you are talking about the zajac that has been on there for months now for $575 plus shipping I can assure you I paid less than that. Hell I paid less than $500 for mine from meigray.

I'm happy with what I have regardless of minimal wear.

Edited by DevsMan84

• 2 weeks later...

just thought i would share this even though chances are most of you probably already know of this site but incase you dont... I just discovered a site called zimbio.com It seems to be a great picture website for finding photomatches. Looks like they have a lot of the same images as getty but when you zoom in on the pictures (i use an ipad) the images stay much clearer and it seems to be so much easier to find ware in the photo's to match up to the shirts. Just figured i would share this its made matching my jerseys to several pictures much easier!

Edited by 2ELIAS6

Matched my Daneyko helmet. Pretty easy, missing a screw............... He only wore this type of Bauer from what I can tell from Getty Images beginning of 1999 to around Feb of 2000 (Stanley Cup Year). After that the Bauer's he wore did not have the black pads in the ear guards.

post-7537-0-23177300-1408030509_thumb.jp

post-7537-0-23022300-1408030521_thumb.jp

Matched my Daneyko helmet. Pretty easy, missing a screw............... He only wore this type of Bauer from what I can tell from Getty Images beginning of 1999 to around Feb of 2000 (Stanley Cup Year). After that the Bauer's he wore did not have the black pads in the ear guards.

I always thought Kenny had a screw loose....... :rimshot:

anyone ever order a jersey outside of the US and have it stuck in customs? I bought the 2013-2014 Adam Henrique red set 2 from a guy off of gameworn.net who lives in germany.. the tracking says that it is in NYC sorting facility on 8/12 and it hasnt been updated since. Its only a hockey jersey i dont know why it would be stuck in customs for so long if this is the case. Anyone else ever have this issue? Im totally pumped to get my jersey but now im concerned that they lost it or something

ahh alright guys thanks.. hope it comes in soon so i can share some photos already have it photomatched to a ton of pictures. and it is adams jersey that he wore when he recorded his 50th nhl assist..not that its much of a milestone but more of a fun fact for the jersey.

Edited by 2ELIAS6

Here's another nice match for you:

post-1285-0-29239100-1408302908_thumb.jp

My 2013- 2014 Adam Henrique Red Set 2 jersey just came in! super pumped about it. wanted to share some photos. Couldnt find the exact dates it was worn between but the white set 2's were worn between 12/21/13 -2/8/14 so i started looking for photo matches from home games between those dates. Fun fact for this one is adam recorded his 50th assist in it on 1/3/14 on a ppg to zidlicky against the black hawks. If anyone else finds some nice matches please share! post-7378-0-73430400-1408471746_thumb.jppost-7378-0-25705900-1408471761_thumb.jppost-7378-0-30262900-1408471806_thumb.jppost-7378-0-63013400-1408471831_thumb.jppost-7378-0-02823700-1408471856_thumb.jppost-7378-0-26898700-1408472565_thumb.jppost-7378-0-67226400-1408472578_thumb.jppost-7378-0-65791800-1408472596_thumb.jp

Have it matched up to some other marks as well but just wanted to share a few.

Edited by 2ELIAS6

• 3 weeks later...

Acquired a Paul Stastny Colorado Avalanche 2011-12 Burgundy Set 1 GW jersey yesterday.  Looks beautiful and just love the complexity of their customization (it's 3-layer semi kiss-cut with glacier twill as one of the layers).  Has some alright wear with some stick marks and board burns here and there.  Nothing major but I would say its somewhere between light to moderate wear.  I will post pics when I get around to that (as well as my SS gamer, and my other Game Worns at some point lol.

Anyways my question is, does anything collect any other team other than the Devils?  If so, which teams do you collect?

Also, what teams jerseys do you like the most outside of the Devils?  My favorite is the current Dallas ones and looking to acquire one at a decent price at some point in the future.  I also like the Kings and have a somewhat love/hate thing with the Colorado uniforms.

Edited by DevsMan84

Acquired a Paul Stastny Colorado Avalanche 2011-12 Burgundy Set 1 GW jersey yesterday.  Looks beautiful and just love the complexity of their customization (it's 3-layer semi kiss-cut with glacier twill as one of the layers).  Has some alright wear with some stick marks and board burns here and there.  Nothing major but I would say its somewhere between light to moderate wear.  I will post pics when I get around to that (as well as my SS gamer, and my other Game Worns at some point lol.

Also, what teams jerseys do you like the most outside of the Devils?  My favorite is the current Dallas ones and looking to acquire one at a decent price at some point in the future.  I also like the Kings and have a somewhat love/hate thing with the Colorado uniforms.

Nice grab! I really like the Colorado jerseys, got one at a meigray expo as my free blank jersey. A lot of you may not like these, but I also love the Panther's third jersey, the light/dark blue one.

Nice grab! I really like the Colorado jerseys, got one at a meigray expo as my free blank jersey. A lot of you may not like these, but I also love the Panther's third jersey, the light/dark blue one.

Thanks and the Colorado jerseys are pretty nice.  I think my favorite part is the very complicated customization done on them.  I personally like their pre-edge design better though and never cared for either of the alternate's.

I never liked the Panther's third jersey and didn't think it worked for them.  I do, however, think that their regular sets are pretty nice and slightly underrated and in fact better than their across-state counterpart, Tampa Bay.  I think the reason why I do not have one of their jerseys yet is because I just never cared for many of the players they have had lol.

I am really high on the new Dallas Stars jerseys and want to get a GW sometime.  I think I might wait a couple of years to get one from the Meigray summer sale when they have the deepest discount since they will be 2+ years old.  I really dig the shade of green and their new logo a lot and love the simplistic customization.  Dallas is actually my 2nd favorite NHL team for about 15 or so years now and loved their early 2000's design.  However, when they switched to the Edge and adopted that boring-as-hell college-inspired design I just never had the urge to really get one.

Edited by DevsMan84

Here is my Josefson Stadium Series jersey I won on NHL Auctions.  It was worn by Josefson in the 1st period of the SS game.  Since it is a 1-period wonder, it has virtually no wear at all on this jersey.  I just like how it looks and awesome piece of memoribilia from an otherwise miserable game:

gallery_3795_169_127132.jpg

gallery_3795_169_50436.jpg

gallery_3795_169_41886.jpg

Here is the Paul Stastny 2011-12 Set 1 home Avalanche jersey I got last week.  He wore this for 10 games and scored 3 goals and 1 assist in this jersey.  Has some light wear, mostly board burns/stick marks on the numbers.  Again love the semi-kiss cut customization and the use of glacier twill (the only other team I know that uses this on their regular jersey in the NHL are the Pens).

gallery_3795_169_16522.jpg

gallery_3795_169_121220.jpg

gallery_3795_169_109707.jpg

gallery_3795_169_10527.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.