Retro Night Pucks

DevsMan84

• 4 months later...

What do these pucks look like?  Are they dueling pucks and have the devils logo vs. the team they played?

Does anyone know if they had a Retro Night official game puck for 2011 against the Caps for sale? I know they sold the 2010 and 2012 ones, but cannot seem to find the 2011 one.

What do these pucks look like?  Are they dueling pucks and have the devils logo vs. the team they played?

Nah they just look like regular game pucks but with the date stamped under the logo and the black ring on the logo is dark green.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-NJ-Devils-Retro-Day-Game-Official-Game-Puck-3-17-12-/170897766045?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27ca4cf69d

I got my hands on a 2012 one last summer and thank god I didn't have to pay that much for it.

I appreciate the info, thanks.  that's cool you got that.  Are you into collecting Devils pucks in general? 

I have a lot of Devils collectibles that I like a lot, but one of my favorites is different pucks.  For instance I have two different versions of the 30th anniversary puck (one is a giveaway with prudential on the back, one was sold at games with a blank back), a 10th anniversary puck (probably a giveaway it has Carvel on the back, only problem with that is doesn't have the green around the 10, it does have the exact 10th anniversary logo, but no green around it so it doesn't look as nice), Prudential first season puck, all 3 retirement pucks (I was annoyed I had to pay a lot for #27 as they didn't sell that during the ceremony), all 3 pucks saying stanley cup champs for those 3 great years, and dueling playoff pucks.  I get a dueling playoff puck for every series they win and for every time they get to the cup (so I have everyone starting with 2000 against the panthers and all the series they have won since and then I still got the Avs and Kings pucks because I was still proud they got to the cup and wanted a puck for it although 2001 still bothers me blowing that game 6. 

I'm still looking for a 25th anniversary puck, a better 10th anniversary puck if it has the green around the 10th logo, I think there is a puck from the first game at Prudential against the Senators with the prudential first season logo and the senators logo, and if there are playoff pucks from before 2000.  I would love if they made a 97 puck vs. Montreal, all 4 from 95, 2 from 94 and the first 2 from 88.  As far as I know they never made those match ups, but definitely correct me if I'm wrong.  and I don't think they used any kind of logo for the last year at the meadowlands (I think they only used the 25th logo) but if they did, then a puck for that season and/or last game.

Nah they just look like regular game pucks but with the date stamped under the logo and the black ring on the logo is dark green.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-NJ-Devils-Retro-Day-Game-Official-Game-Puck-3-17-12-/170897766045?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27ca4cf69d

I got my hands on a 2012 one last summer and thank god I didn't have to pay that much for it.

I appreciate the info, thanks.  that's cool you got that.  Are you into collecting Devils pucks in general? 

I have a lot of Devils collectibles that I like a lot, but one of my favorites is different pucks.  For instance I have two different versions of the 30th anniversary puck (one is a giveaway with prudential on the back, one was sold at games with a blank back), a 10th anniversary puck (probably a giveaway it has Carvel on the back, only problem with that is doesn't have the green around the 10, it does have the exact 10th anniversary logo, but no green around it so it doesn't look as nice), Prudential first season puck, all 3 retirement pucks (I was annoyed I had to pay a lot for #27 as they didn't sell that during the ceremony), all 3 pucks saying stanley cup champs for those 3 great years, and dueling playoff pucks.  I get a dueling playoff puck for every series they win and for every time they get to the cup (so I have everyone starting with 2000 against the panthers and all the series they have won since and then I still got the Avs and Kings pucks because I was still proud they got to the cup and wanted a puck for it although 2001 still bothers me blowing that game 6. 

I'm still looking for a 25th anniversary puck, a better 10th anniversary puck if it has the green around the 10th logo, I think there is a puck from the first game at Prudential against the Senators with the prudential first season logo and the senators logo, and if there are playoff pucks from before 2000.  I would love if they made a 97 puck vs. Montreal, all 4 from 95, 2 from 94 and the first 2 from 88.  As far as I know they never made those match ups, but definitely correct me if I'm wrong.  and I don't think they used any kind of logo for the last year at the meadowlands (I think they only used the 25th logo) but if they did, then a puck for that season and/or last game.

As far as pucks I am not a huge collector of them.  I do have the 10th as well that is pristine (thank god) and I think I have the 25th somewhere as well.  I do have a couple of the 30th anniversary as well as a few others.

I do know in 2003 they made matchup pucks and I think in 2000 as well.  For 1995 I am not sure but I do not remember them.

Does your 10th anniversary puck also say Carvel on the back?  And it doesn't have the green around the 10th either right?

I have seen a 99 puck against Pitt, but they lost that series so I didn't bother to get it, I do have all the ones from 2000 and on so I know they have all of those.  I just don't know if they have any prior to 99 (which I'm looking for 97, 95, 94, and 88 playoff series that they won)

As far as pucks I am not a huge collector of them.  I do have the 10th as well that is pristine (thank god) and I think I have the 25th somewhere as well.  I do have a couple of the 30th anniversary as well as a few others.

I do know in 2003 they made matchup pucks and I think in 2000 as well.  For 1995 I am not sure but I do not remember them.

Does your 10th anniversary puck also say Carvel on the back?  And it doesn't have the green around the 10th either right?

I have seen a 99 puck against Pitt, but they lost that series so I didn't bother to get it, I do have all the ones from 2000 and on so I know they have all of those.  I just don't know if they have any prior to 99 (which I'm looking for 97, 95, 94, and 88 playoff series that they won)

I know it is the SGA one with the carvel on the back.  As for the green I am not sure.  I will have to dig it out of my storage bin and take a look when I have time.

I couldn't find an image of the 06 division hat, but I do remember the players wearing it in the post game after that last win in Montreal.

I know it is the SGA one with the carvel on the back.  As for the green I am not sure.  I will have to dig it out of my storage bin and take a look when I have time.

I couldn't find an image of the 06 division hat, but I do remember the players wearing it in the post game after that last win in Montreal.

I have the 2006 Division title shirt. I don't remember there being a hat. I probably missed it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.