‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

Balls. Saw the same thing from Russo (the Wild's beat reporter)

3m Sean Hartnett Sean Hartnett ‏@HartnettWFAN

Look away #Devils fans... Sounds like Zach Parise has cut his list down to the #Penguins and #Wild. #PariseWatch

I don't want to be "that guy", but if Parise doesn't re-sign I really will root for him to fail. It seems like the Devils made several fair offers and essentially gave him the keys to the team and he's gonna spit in our faces. fvck him

Balls. Saw the same thing from Russo (the Wild's beat reporter)

3m Sean Hartnett Sean Hartnett ‏@HartnettWFAN

Look away #Devils fans... Sounds like Zach Parise has cut his list down to the #Penguins and #Wild. #PariseWatch

Bullsh!t, the guy barely has 1000 followers, doubt some clown intern from WFAN is gonna break this news. He wants followers. what a douchebag.

I don't want to be "that guy", but if Parise doesn't re-sign I really will root for him to fail. It seems like the Devils made several fair offers and essentially gave him the keys to the team and he's gonna spit in our faces. fvck him

This is not being reported anywhere else, nowhere...I call bullsh!t for sure.

Bullsh!t, the guy barely has 1000 followers, doubt some clown intern from WFAN is gonna break this news. He wants followers. what a douchebag.

He pulled it from the Wild beat writer, I was just too lazy to scroll all the way down on Twitter to get that tweet.

Edit: It was from a radio interview he just did.

KFAN1003 ‏@KFAN1003

Russo says he thinks Parise is deciding between the Wild and Penguins. #mnwild

Edited by RSC

Yeah. He might be right, but I can't see this as anything more than an educated guess.

HOWWWW????

Go to Twitter on your computer and then go to "edit" your account and then choose "Mobile". You can add your phone number and then select who you want to send tweets to your phone as a text.

Edited by Jerzey Devil

i dont think its fair cause he said numerous times that he wanted to start negotiations and he really wanted to be a Devils at that time but Lou didnt want too until a week ago and there was the ownership problem. Plus there was his agent telling him not to accept anything and wanted him to test the market BUT that been said... i will be rooting for him to fail too. lol sorry Zach but thats what it is

i dont think its fair cause he said numerous times that he wanted to start negotiations and he really wanted to be a Devils at that time but Lou didnt want too until a week ago and there was the ownership problem. Plus there was his agent telling him not to accept anything and wanted him to test the market BUT that been said... i will be rooting for him to fail too. lol sorry Zach but thats what it is

There was a report that Zach rejected an offer mid-season. Parise is his own man. He can make his own decision, you know. His dad really pisses me off. Those comments during the Rags series were totally uncalled for and were unfair to both Zach and the Devils

This is a great example of why Twitter sucks. You have to weed through a forest of bullsh!t to find the single flower of truth. I hope Zach stays, but if it's for around $100 million over 13 years like some of the "reports" have been saying he was already offered by a team, then I'd pass.

There was a report that Zach rejected an offer mid-season. Parise is his own man. He can make his own decision, you know. His dad really pisses me off. Those comments during the Rags series were totally uncalled for and were unfair to both Zach and the Devils

To his dad's credit, he came out a few days later and said he was pretty upset that his words were cherry picked and put into the article out of context. He told TG I believe that he had no inside information and didn't talk to Zach about anything other then the playoffs at the time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.