GDT SCF GAME 3: NJ DEVILS vs LA KINGS

lazer

Am I the only one that noticed the kings player was about 3-4 feet offsides on one of those breakaways a few minutes ago? Kings continously enter the zone offsides, I wonder when the refs are gonna stop blowing the calls.

The Kings have Devils player cards in EVERY urinal in the Staples Center.

stay classy LA

Am I the only one that noticed the kings player was about 3-4 feet offsides on one of those breakaways a few minutes ago? Kings continously enter the zone offsides, I wonder when the refs are gonna stop blowing the calls.

not gonna happen. LA is the league's cinderella this year.

Zidlicky trip? more like an completely embellished DIVE

Edited by Legion15

We just don't have any puck luck. A couple of those shots on the powerplay were close to being goals. I'm not neccesarily upset with our performance, there. Kovalchuk is definetly trying to force things, I think its because hes been getting so much flack for not shooting, and now hes gone from one "extreme" to another.

Edited by Sneax

The NBC sports people are just absolutely terrible. They are the human example of the devils power play. This Liam (Howard the duck) with his stats thinks he is the announcer from "little big league"

Well, at least it is still zero zero. It feels like we are being dominated by the kings but what have they done so far in terms of controlling the play?

Dude, it's just completely odd that you, a Kings fan, is on a Devils forum.

It was recommended by a long time 20 year friend in Plymouth Meeting PA....A Devils fan. My wife actually offered him a ticket to game 3 IF he could fly out here.

He said you guys "would welcome" me since "many" members on the site are "really cool" and "love to talk unbiased hockey."

Sounds like he was wrong.

And you know what? Being on letsgokings where everyone just agrees with one another is flat out boring. I've had my share of that site.

They say variety is the spice of life. Sorry to sh!t on your parade.

You know what? I take that back. THELASTONEALIVE welcomed me in another thread. Not all of you are hateful.

Edited by Metal_King

Devils are leaderless right now. No Claude Lemieux, Jamie Langenbrunner or Scott Stevens to ride. Nobody. Marty is the only thing close to calm out there. What a shame too, because we just beat two better teams to get here and now we're playing like cheerleaders in the Super Bowl. Somebody better man up...... NOW!

It was recommended by a long time 20 year friend in Plymouth Meeting PA....A Devils fan. My wife actually offered him a ticket to game 3 IF he could fly out here.

He said you guys "would welcome" me since "many" members on the site are "really cool" and "love to talk unbiased hockey."

Sounds like he was wrong.

And you know what? Being on letsgokings where everyone just agrees with one another is flat out boring. I've had my share of that site.

They say variety is the spice of life. Sorry to sh!t on your parade.

Guy, it's the cup finals. After the series come back here and talk unbiased hockey.