2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

Out of all the moves they made the only one I thought was good was getting Jokinen. They didnt need iginla, morrow is washed up badly, and Murray makes Volchenkov look like a speedster. They needed better D and have needed better D for years now. Shero just keeps going after O and then the hockey world says every move he makes is gold

Couldn't agree more.  I love Jokinen as a role player.  If I was a pens fan, i would've liked us to use the resources used on Igilna to acquire a strong D man.  

It really is clear that they don't pay much attention to their defense.  All they had to do is look back at how last season ended for them: a PHL-PITT series that had an unreal amount of goals scored (some of those games ended like 9-8)

Lol, I guess I will never understand the LA hate, they are so irrelevant to me.

Did you not have a strong hatred towards Colorado on 2002?

Also, how freakin great of a player is Hossa.  Fantastic defensively, elite offensively...what a player.

Edited by Devilsfan118

Did you not have a strong hatred towards Colorado on 2002?

Also, how freakin great of a player is Hossa.  Fantastic defensively, elite offensively...what a player.

Nope, not at all.

Hossa is the man, complete player, one of my favorites to watch.