Lou on Fatcessa 2:05 today

Daniel

Lou going to be on Fatcessa, evidently at 2:05.

My predictions for questions:

I don't know that much about hockey, but isn't Brodeur too old?

I don't know that much about hockey, but how will you compete against the Rangers?

I don't know that much about hockey, but aren't the Rangers the cup favorite with this Nash guy?

I don't know that much about hockey, but will you bother showing up against the Rangers since they're inevitably going to win the Cup?

I don't know that much about hockey, but shouldn't every NHL team retire Messier's number like baseball did with Jackie Robinson?

I don't know that much about hockey, but would you agree that 1994 is the greatest moment in hockey history, if not in the history of the world?

I don't know that much about hockey, but will the Devils ever stop playing the trap and being boring so as not to ruin the sport for guys like me who don't watch it?

Edited by Daniel

I don't know that much about hockey, but how will you compete against the Rangers?

I don't know that much about hockey, but aren't the Rangers the cup favorite with this Nash guy?

I don't know that much about hockey, but will you bother showing up against the Rangers since they're inevitably going to win the Cup?

I don't know that much about hockey, but shouldn't every NHL team retire Messier's number like baseball did with Jackie Robinson?

I don't know that much about hockey, but would you agree that 1994 is the greatest moment in hockey history, if not in the history of the world?

I don't know that much about hockey, but will the Devils every stop playing the trap and being boring so as not to ruin the sport for guys like me who don't watch it?

Can uhhhh dese Devils compete with da best Rangizz team since ninety fawww. Do dey even have a chance?

Lou says yes.

Youahhh lawst! LAWST!

Edited by DH26

Wait a minute...wait a minute...wait a minute.........wait a minute....

Standard Mikes On Francesa routine.

Don't forget "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh" (he sounds more like Butt-Head every day)

"I mean...blah blah blah...I mean...blah blah blah...I mean, I mean, I mean..."

He might be the worst on-air speaker on that station...he can barely put a sentence together some days.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

Don't forget "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh" (he sounds more like Butt-Head every day)

"I mean...blah blah blah...I mean...blah blah blah...I mean, I mean, I mean..."

He might the worst on-air speaker on that station...he can barely put a sentence together some days.

His theme song is false advertising. It clearly states "...he's ready to go - on the FAN, New York Sportsradio..."

Obviously he is never ready to go anywhere but to sleep.

His theme song is false advertising. It clearly states "...he's ready to go - on the FAN, New York Sportsradio..."

he's ready to go to the Diet Coke vending machine...

My brother came up with this line for his theme song:

"He's kind of a dick, and he'll hang up on you..."

As much as I want to hear Lou, I want to pass on listening to this. The last Big Mike interview with Lou was so awkward (literally two of his first three questions were on the Rangers).

As much as they're Ranger/Isle fans I wish one of the two shows before him were doing it, at least they all know hockey other than that troll Carton.

I will say this, Mike does regard Lou as one of the best executives in sports.. Says he's definitely the best in the area, which is big for like to say because of the Yankees

$20 says he harps on Parise being gone and how that will be a huge detriment that we won't overcome

As much as I want to hear Lou, I want to pass on listening to this. The last Big Mike interview with Lou was so awkward (literally two of his first three questions were on the Rangers).

As much as they're Ranger/Isle fans I wish one of the two shows before him were doing it, at least they all know hockey other than that troll Carton.

Beningo respects the Devils and respects Lou, for what they've been able to do through the years. He would probably do a decent job there.

In a way it's actually a GOOD thing that Mike doesn't know that much about hockey. When he interviews other people from other sports, he tramples on their answers, in an effort to show his listeners how much HE already knows about the sport being discussed. He can't do that with hockey.

I don't know that much about hockey, but will the Devils ever stop playing the trap and being boring so as not to ruin the sport for guys like me who don't watch it?

Roflmao, sounds about right.

Lamoriello said nothing earth shattering. Mike's questions were borderline repetitive. No questions about Kovy or Vanderbeek or trades. Boring interview to say the least.

Francessa referring to Lou at the end of the interview as "Head Coach of the NJ Devils..." lol...

Good job by MIke to slap that butt-hurt idiot down after he tries to attack Lou and the Devils on-ice performance.

It would have been nice if that guy tried to make that point with someone who knows the sport like LaGreca. He kept bringing up 2010-2011. Someone who knew the team would ask: (i) what about the Devils run after the MacLean got fired when Parise wasn't playing; and (ii) how did the Rangers do that year?

Can't really blame Francessa for not knowing to ask that.

Man do I hate Ranger fans.