Rodney Harrison suspended 4 games for HGH use

insanity_gallops

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2999994

The 34-year-old Harrison, suspended without pay, will be eligible to return to the Patriots' active roster following the team's Oct. 1 game against the Cincinnati Bengals. He acknowledged the suspension in a late Friday night conference call, admitting that he obtained human growth hormone but said that he had never taken steroids.

Funny, I thought HGH was undetectable

how the hell did they catch him??

I've said it before though... if you take this stuff to prolong your career and you KNOW the risks... and your choices are millions of dollars... or flipping burgers... I think ANYONE would sauce up (I don't have as much an issue with it in non-wrestling sports cause you have an off-season and you ease the strain on your body, and performance DOES matter in the NFL, MLB, etc..)

I didn't hear that. Plus Moss' groin has been giving him problems too. I'm sincerely heartbroken. :rolleyes:

Yeah, my heart's bleeding too :P

Too bad the Jets have their own issues, with Jones just coming back off of injury and a huge question mark on the offensive line. But they'd better find a way to win this week if they want to have any kind of hopes of even pushing NE for the division.

Edited by Hasan4978

Yeah, my heart's bleeding too :P

Too bad the Jets have their own issues, with Jones just coming back off of injury and a huge question mark on the offensive line. But they'd better find a way to win this week if they want to have any kind of hopes of even pushing NE for the division.

I hate to have to root for New England, but I have to this week for a couple of reasons, the first of which being the Jets are the only team I hate as much as the Rangers. The other is that I really don't feel like listening to an uppity Jet Nation proclaim their place in history next to the 80's 49ers and the 70's Steelers after beating the Pats. Jets-Patriots is my football equivlant of Rangers-Flyers.

Edited by MadDog2020

But they'd better find a way to win this week if they want to have any kind of hopes of even pushing NE for the division.

I don't know about that. Ain't it a tad early to say something like that? I mean, a lot can happen between now and the last game of the season (Jets-Pats in Foxboro, which I have tickets for :clap:)

Good god, we're not THAT bad, are we? I never thought we were uppity. Fatalistic, yeah.

In general, YES- Jet fans are THAT bad. Obviously like all fan bases, some people are cool, others are a$$holes, but on the whole, Jet fans are insufferable when the team is good (which thankfully isn't that often).

How many guys are using it in the NFL? I bet a lot.

a higher percentage then the wrestlers I'd bet too

though performance in the NFL means millions and millions of dollars... again I can't blame these guys either for trying to stay a step ahead... or even just even