34 replies to this topic

#21 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

Funny when the real refs get a reversal right it hurts the Cowboys. After all of CRASHER's whining that the real refs suck too lol

They didn't deserve that fvcking game anyway.... 2nd and 1 inside the 30 all three timeouts and you CAN'T RUN THE BALL ONCE?!?!
Any extra wins at this point prolong the stupid of the offensive "minds" on this coaching staff.....
Pay homage to the INCREDIBLE scoring goalie!!!! :-)

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

CRASHER's official list of high stick victims from this forum:
gionta182, devilsfan26 .... WHO'S NEXT??

2005 Fantasy Football League Champion... Bow to my Football knowledge !!!!!!

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

2008 NJDevs Stanley Cup Winner for best overall poster... where's my damn ring?

June 6, 2007... the NHL dies just a little bit.....
.. April 20, 2008...it gets a little better :)

#22 losdiablos103

losdiablos103

Rookie Devil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:15 PM

Hey Crasher, STOP PICKING THE JETS.. Thank you kindly
Posted Image Posted Image

#23 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:49 PM

Hey Crasher, STOP PICKING THE JETS.. Thank you kindly

Soon enough....after all I don't want you guys getting a top 5 pick or anything ....once I'm content my alleged picking skills have done their damage I'll move on :evil:

6-10 sounds about good B )

I saw CRASHER trip a kid on skates and then he stole the kids lunch money and slapped his mom when she came to pick him up.. All because the kid looked at his crease

2003-04 NJDevs.com winner of the Masterton Award for Dedication to the Devils(still proud of that one !)

4, Four (!?!?) Time (2005-2008) NJDevs.com winner of the Whoever the damn Award for the funniest poster in the land is named after...(geesh... post pressure, but I seem ok with it!)
TWO TIME (2005, 2006) Award Winner and the man who can show Jeremy Roenick what a REAL loudmouth is all about.... hell this mouth roars SO loud, they retired the DAMN AWARD!!!! But how do you be emotional about an award for being most emotional when you're sharing it?

#24 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,261 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:43 AM

I don't think even Crasher can control the amount of suck coming out of the Jests locker room.
I was wrong to ever doubt the powers of Lou Lamoriello.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#25 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:36 AM

I don't think even Crasher can control the amount of suck coming out of the Jests locker room.

(shhhhh, I picked them to lose in my ACTUAL pool the last two weeks, but that's no fun :P )

#26 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,940 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:32 AM

How has the Cowboys Keystone Cops offense suddenly made this game close? If Romo had viable weapons they would be dangerous.

Austin, Dez (brain or no brain) and a now healthy Witten aren't viable weapons? Romo's been awful this year, he seems to only be good every other year. Awful to the point where I was praying Carson Palmer fell to me in the fantasy league on waivers so I could at least have the option of benching Romo if he doesn't shape up :P

Edited by NJDevs4978, 29 October 2012 - 10:38 AM.

"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#27 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,261 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:53 AM

Austin has been hurt, no real running game and only now is Witten is finally healthy. Dez is a liability. With development of Ogletree I expect Dez will be cut at seasons end.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#28 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:10 PM

Dallas thew the ball 66 times yesterday.....I don't care if God himself is back there throwing passes....you're gonna have some stinkers when you throw that much have NO rushing game to balance that out, and yes you have injuries to Murray and Jones, but for Christ's Sake, get a back off the damn scrap heap somewhere (throw a 5th rounder at Detroit for Kevin Smith even)....and get someone back there who can balance the load.....Dallas ran the ball TWICE in the 4th Quarter (and yes Jones fumbled....give Tanner a fraking carry!!!), yes Dez is a moron....but COACHING can fix stupidity....there's so many tiny adjustments you can make to do SOMETHING...but the Ginger Genius does NONE of this....the only consolation I have here is if it blows up....maybe Jerry sees the light.....

(and I'm going to Jerry World for Thanksgiving.... *sigh* )

#29 NJDevs4978

NJDevs4978

A Legend

• Members
  • 22,940 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:34 PM

Austin has been hurt, no real running game and only now is Witten is finally healthy. Dez is a liability. With development of Ogletree I expect Dez will be cut at seasons end.

Austin's been healthy every game in the regular season and productive, he only had the hammy issues in the preseason.

They threw 66 times cause Romo put them in such a big hole so early lol. The Cowboys do have line issues, but the top two backs being hurt is a bit of an anomaly. Hell I'd throw the Saints a seventh rounder for Chris Ivory and see if you get lucky.
"The Devils have high standards, that's the difference. We have a standard to live up to every year, and a couple of teams in our area don't have the standards we do." - Pat Burns

The New Jersey Devils win Stanley Cups everywhere:
-NHL record for most road wins in the playoffs - 10-1 in '95 and 10-2 in '00
-NHL record for most home wins in the playoffs - 12-1 in '03

#30 devilsrule33

devilsrule33

A Legend

• Mod
  • 11,938 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:49 PM

Hmm that's odd...Ron Rivera still has a job.

logokx.jpg

"The Stanley Cup has fallen from the Stars. The new millennium has its first Stanley Cup Champion, and it's the New Jersey Devils." Mike Miller calling the Devils winning the Stanley Cup.

"It goes to the captain and then there are handoffs during a skate around the ice" Mike Emrick as Scott Stevens is being presented the Stanley Cup.

#31 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:04 PM

Austin's been healthy every game in the regular season and productive, he only had the hammy issues in the preseason.

They threw 66 times cause Romo put them in such a big hole so early lol. The Cowboys do have line issues, but the top two backs being hurt is a bit of an anomaly. Hell I'd throw the Saints a seventh rounder for Chris Ivory and see if you get lucky.

They get a in big hole because there is ZERO balance....I'd be fine with that too, you gotta have even the HINT of a threat in the backfield....hell look at the Patriots now with some capable backs.....
1st-10, NYG28 1:27 T. Romo passed to J. Witten to the right for 9 yard gain
2nd-1, NYG19 1:23 T. Romo incomplete pass to the right
3rd-1, NYG19 1:19 T. Romo incomplete pass to the right
4th-1, NYG19 1:03 S. Brown intercepted T. Romo for no gain

You have all 3 time outs, you don't want to give the ball back to Eli with time on the clock....and you don't ONCE run the ball...hell call a rollout and let Dumbo lunge forward for the yard?? And he's throwing passes into the end zone like it was the last play of the game.... CMONNNNN, this is where the game was lost......

(PS, DR....I agree, but is it too late this season and might as well wait till the season's over?)

Edited by CRASHER, 29 October 2012 - 02:19 PM.

#32 MantaRay

MantaRay

A Legend

• Members
  • 15,261 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

Austin has been damaged goods all season, essentially playing at 80% and almost missed the game against us because of the hammy's.
IN LOU WE TRUST @Manta04

Posted Image

#33 Hi, I'm VALUE!

Hi, I'm VALUE!

All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

Nowhere else to put this, so whatever. Patriots trade for AQIB TALIB. Terms undisclosed. Without knowing what the Pats gave up (likely a draft pick), how does this change their outlook on the season? I think it makes them the easy second seed in the AFC, and likely into the final four.
VOTE CRASHER FOR LADY BYNG 2011!

2008 NJDevs Fantasy Football Champion
Co-winner of the 2008-2009 UnderdogX Signature Award (Internet awards = serious business)

Devils Head Coach = More turnover than the Defense Against the Dark Arts post.

"congratulations, Value. Maximum Value was, apparantly, gaurenteed." -Martysb3tt3r

I will not remove this line from my signature until everyone alive realizes that
THE INTERNETS ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS KTHXBYE~!

#34 CRASHER

CRASHER

A Legend

• Members
  • 23,452 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

Talib and a 7th, NE gives up their 4th

Pretty good trade for Darth Hoodie since he has time to feel him the evil Kool-Aid.....

#35 Colorado Rockies 1976

Colorado Rockies 1976

A Legend

• Members
  • 10,074 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:41 PM

Talib and a 7th, NE gives up their 4th

Pretty good trade for Darth Hoodie since he has time to feel him the evil Kool-Aid.....

The Pats needed to do something...maybe the secondary continues to be a disaster, but at least there's another body in the mix. If it keeps McCourty at safety, that can only be a good thing...McCourty's days as an NFL corner really should come to an end...he's been atrocious for a season-and-a-half.
THE NHL MUST LOVE THE DEVILS - from who else? A RANGER fan!
[Mark Messier]: A big, bald attention whore with a stupid Easter Island-lookin face. - from who else? DaneykoIsGod!

Even when Marty comes back maybe Larry should put Clemmensen to be on the goal during the shootouts.
Can the coach do that ? Switch the goalies 5 seconds to go in overtime?
- Most priceless quote ever posted on a message board.

Martin Brodeur: THE MOST ALL-TIME WINS!, 12 straight seasons of 30+ wins, 3 Stanley Cups, 4 Vezina Trophies, and zero respect from too many so-called Devils "fans" who are either too young or too bandwagon to remember the much darker days of Sean Burke, Craig Billington, Bob Sauve, Alain Chevrier, and the talented but overwhelmed Chico Resch, among many others.

It's easy to support a great player when he's playing at his very best. It takes a true fan to support that same player during those rare moments and stretches when he's not. Babe Ruth went 0-4 some games, and sometimes Wayne Gretzky was held pointless. There may be such a thing as greatness, but no such thing as absolute perfection every single night.

#30 FOREVER!

20 out of 1,946 njdevs.com members agree: CR1976 is the Most Knowledgable Poster of 2008! Victory is mine...oh yes, victory is mine!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users