Where to watch in NYC?

NYCdevil

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?p=49685660#post49685660

HFBoards appears to be arranging a NYC Viewing Party for Wednesday's game at Flight 151..

I may be mistaken, but I believe they said the owner is a Devils fan too

I work half a block away from Flight 151. I didn't know that was a Devils bar. I have to check to see if they are doing anything for next weeks games.

I have watched Devils Playoff hockey at Village Pourhouse in Union Square before. They will show the games there.

I'm a Devils fan who lives in the Bronx and getting to Hoboken to Texas Arizona or the Village Pourhouse in Hoboken (Where the burgers are awesome) is no problem for me. I take the D train to 34th and change for the PATH to Hoboken. If I can do it and come home late, then it really shouldn't be a problem for anyone living in Manhattan to. Heck, I go to The Rock pretty much the same way. 4 train to Fulton St and walk to the WTC PATH. Pretty simple.

Also, to try to push the Devils in NYC would be like pushing the Mets in the Bronx. Not going to work when the heart of the fanbase either work or resides there.

Mike

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any suggestions for a NYC location to watch Game 3? I know it will be a lot tougher to find a place with a least a couple Devils fans considering its the weekend but let me know if any of you are planning on watching somewhere in the city. I might just make the trek to Hoboken...

Anyone know if the Rock will be showing the game on the big screen outside? I cant afford tickets and I don't have a TV (Temporarily, It broke.) along with the fact I'm 19 and not legal age to go to a bar leaves me with very little choices of where to go.

Though I guess even if it is shown there would be no sound =/

i'm going to go to that bryant park canadian place for game 5, i would suggest trying that one for 3.

You think there will be a lot of Ranger fans there? Obviously there will be some but I am looking for a place that would give me as close to a neutral/pro-Devil crowd as possible in NYC.

You think there will be a lot of Ranger fans there? Obviously there will be some but I am looking for a place that would give me as close to a neutral/pro-Devil crowd as possible in NYC.

Croton Resevoir around Bryant Park maybe.

Anyone know if the Rock will be showing the game on the big screen outside? I cant afford tickets and I don't have a TV (Temporarily, It broke.) along with the fact I'm 19 and not legal age to go to a bar leaves me with very little choices of where to go.

Though I guess even if it is shown there would be no sound =/

Windfall by Bryant Park says they're a restaurant by day, so you could probably get in. Order enough snacks and appetizers or sodas, they should let you stay -- the staff was pretty cool when I was there during the Flyers series.

Windfall by Bryant Park says they're a restaurant by day, so you could probably get in. Order enough snacks and appetizers or sodas, they should let you stay -- the staff was pretty cool when I was there during the Flyers series.

Do they have the sound on? Thats key.