anyone get their season tickets yet/what section are you in?

Bringbackbrylin

I got word mine just came in, also had the tickets for my ledge seats apparently.

Yeah my platinum lounge tickets came with my regular tickets last year.. Apparently my dad said ours didn't come.. I live in Essex county.. Of course I have to assume the worst and they were stolen from my porch

I thought the season tickets looked ok. Maybe too muck black in the tickets but they are ok to me. New sponsor on the back of the tickets this year too. No more Modells as it is a John's Pizzaria that will be opening up in the Gateway in 2011. Also there was no Devils discount card this season.

Yeah I don't mind the tickets at all they're not flashy and I'm fine with that. Did anybody get there Frozen Over rewards yet?

It still gets you into the f'ing game. You people take this way too seriously. Maybe it's just me, but I care a hell of alot more about the product on the ice than the image on a fvcking ticket.

Caring about the design of the tickets doesn't equate to caring more about the tickets than the product on the ice. It's definitely fair game in a thread about the freaking tickets. You're the one taking it too seriously. If you don't care, don't comment.

Tickets can be pretty cool when displayed so it is disappointing when they look like crap. I have my tickets from Marty's 1st win and 1st shutout displayed and this years STH tickets look like they fit right in with those rather than with 552 and 104. Here's an example of what I did with my tickets a few years ago (imagine a 16x20):

DevilsTix.jpg

Tickets can be pretty cool when displayed so it is disappointing when they look like crap. I have my tickets from Marty's 1st win and 1st shutout displayed and this years STH tickets look like they fit right in with those rather than with 552 and 104. Here's an example of what I did with my tickets a few years ago (imagine a 16x20):

DevilsTix.jpg

That's very cool! Do you have that ticket collection framed?

That's very cool! Do you have that ticket collection framed?

Yeah, it includes a copy of all but 3 RS and PO tickets up to that point (2007 I believe). I gave one to my father and each of my siblings for Christmas a few years ago. I have actually since located copies of the missing tickets.

Just when i thought STH's couldn't complain about anything this kind of trivial....

How about this? Let's have a lottery team that'll win 25 games, but the fans are happy by having holographic cool looking tickets with codes like webkinz to go online and play games!!! (those tickets sound cool in theory...lol)

To steal Triumph's saying: This is a total strawman argument. As if the cost or design of the tickets has anything to do with the product on the ice in the first place. I've seen a few tickets from other teams, I know lottery teams aren't the only ones that spend more than a dollar ninety-eight to print out a ticket.

Of course nobody's going to care about this when the games start. Have we started games yet? No, so the more mundane stuff is going to be up for debate.

Just when i thought STH's couldn't complain about anything this kind of trivial....

How about this? Let's have a lottery team that'll win 25 games, but the fans are happy by having holographic cool looking tickets with codes like webkinz to go online and play games!!! (those tickets sound cool in theory...lol)

I normally stay out it, Ken, because you seem like a good guy who is knowledgeable about the team and has a lot to add to the boards, but you are way too quick to appoint yourself judge and jury. I have not seen one person say that the ticket stock is aesthetically pleasing. All I ever said is that it is disappointing. I don't think that the team owes me better and I certainly don't care more about this than I do about the product on the ice. It's a thread about the tickets. Add something to the conversation or just stay out of it.

Edited by BCdevil

DevilsTix.jpg

That's a cool collage. Can you post that photo again, but bigger?

BC I am not a judge or jury of anything. Not anymore then any other member here on a variety of topics.

My post was sarcasm. However, the constant nitpicking by STH's even on the most trivial of things is getting petulant.

Look, I was an STH in the past I know the frustrations and anger that people deal with and I am sympathetic to it. However, some stuff just comes off as looking for a reason to find something.