Do the Fire and Ice Lounges need some updating/refreshing?

Colorado Rockies 1976

No more frozen inlay?

Lame.

One of those ideas that probably was cooler in artist renderings, CGI, and in pure concept than it turned out to be in real life.  Kind of like the integrated cup holders in some of the standard seating that was quickly deep-sixed. 

sundstrom, all of the food items you listed is included with the price of the ticket?     

The inlay wasn't that impressive anyway, it was a fraction of the bar width.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

one of the local bars near me have this and its was the first/only place i had seen it until hearing about it here... it was just a small strip that ran the length of the bar and i believe it is there to help keep your drink cold but i doubt it really does much to be honest anyway more for show

One of those ideas that probably was cooler in artist renderings, CGI, and in pure concept than it turned out to be in real life.  Kind of like the integrated cup holders in some of the standard seating that was quickly deep-sixed. 

sundstrom, all of the food items you listed is included with the price of the ticket?     

If I remember right, I believe the 100's and 200's had cup holders too when the Rock first opened.  However, do to the squeeze and because of the steep incline the cup holders were in between the two seats in front of you down by the floor, so they were often kicked and knocked off.  I think after only a couple months they were taken out.

Barclays had that too when I went there in September.  The cup holders don't work in the uppers because of those exact reasons.

one of the local bars near me have this and its was the first/only place i had seen it until hearing about it here... it was just a small strip that ran the length of the bar and i believe it is there to help keep your drink cold but i doubt it really does much to be honest anyway more for show

Yeah it was purely a gimmick but still kinda cool.  I don't think there ever was an actual CGI rendering of the ice slab and only just a description.  The way it sounded, I was expecting the entire countertop to be made of ice for a section that was about 6-10 feet in length.

You need a ticket to get in, period. I've heard a story where they didn't even let a Devils player that was out for a game into the ice lounge.

When you go in for the first time, they rescan your ticket, stamp the ticket and your hand, so you can't give it to someone else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unless you have a sharpie. Or do they use real stamps now? lol.

• 4 weeks later...