Which Player are you Most Curious to Watch Next Season?

Derlique

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who?

• Schneider
    • Cammalleri
    • Larsson
    • Gelinas
    • Merrill
    • Jagr
    • Other (specify)

I'm gonna go Clowe. I thought he was highly effective when on the ice last year and I want to see what he looks like and if he can regain that ability or if he's just a shell at this point. Could be huge for our bottom 6 if he can produce and stay on the ice. Both big ifs at this point.

• Like 1

i really don't know... so many guys that im looking forward to see what they'll bring.

I hate Cammalleri but for the love of god hopefully he'll produce. What will Schneider do as his first season as a starter. Will Jagr stay consistent. Will Clowe stay healthy. Will Larsson take the next step? Merril... Gelinas... etc etc

I'm fairly confident that Schneider and Jagr will both put up the same type of numbers this season as the last (hopefully with more W for #35)

I'm also hoping for big pushes forward with our younger defensemen, they have the ability but they just have to prove it now.

I did vote for Cammalleri as I want to see how he produces in this system. I really want this to payoff and make Lou look like the old Lou we remember. 

Reid Boucher - he won't make the team but he'll be here a lot.  Interested to see if they can find him a spot with Elias sometime - I think they'd work well together.

On one hand, this feels like a "Tri trying to come off as more profound than everyone else" post.

On the other hand, I agree with:

1) He won't make the team, but

2) We'll be seeing a lot of him, because guys will get hurt and/or scratched, and the offense will probably stutter, so the opportunities will be there for him...the key being opportunities plural.  I just don't know if he'll do much with them, or how fair those opportunities will be.