ECF Tickets

Bartholomew Hunt

well, with those prices, i guess they are banking on some rangers fans coming over and buying tix, they wont sell out with only devils fans at those prices, I can maybe buy uppers but other than that I am priced out.

Agreed, I thought these tickets would be cheaper, guess i misunderstood the "pre-sale" idea.

@hystyk28 Btw, still haven't gotten my email either.

This is ridiculous....ive bought tickets from group sales about 15 times this year and from ticketmaster about 5 more times. plus i bought playoff tickets for 4 out of 5 games. Such bullsh!t.....

I dunno, maybe it was because I signed up for the viewing party.

EDIT: Even though the event was yesterday, the Viewing Party link is still active. Maybe if you fill out the online form it will enter you into their system and they'll send you the ticket presale email. It's worth a shot.

http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=79388

Edited by 95Crash

I think the price jumps after the presale, no? Last round, the presales sold for $71 and the day after, all people could find were $90+, and of course they were freaking out and calling the ticketing office frantically to send them a link or a deal, because that's what Devils fans do.

Agreed, I thought these tickets would be cheaper, guess i misunderstood the "pre-sale" idea.

@hystyk28 Btw, still haven't gotten my email either.

Pretty sure the price will go up. They did after the last round's presale. This will sell out.

well, with those prices, i guess they are banking on some rangers fans coming over and buying tix, they wont sell out with only devils fans at those prices, I can maybe buy uppers but other than that I am priced out.

They will totally sell out with Devils fans. Just a matter of getting to more of them first before general public can buy tickets.

this is the ECF.. they will sell out w/o a problem.

Agree, but just saying, how many devils fans (like me) are priced out, only to be bought up by Rangers fans (if they win). It just makes it seem like they would rather make the $$$ rather than selling to Devils fans instead of opposition team. Hey, I don't blame them considering the financial state they are in, I was just saying that there will be quite a few devils fans that won't be able to make it and that void will be taken up by the probable Ranger fan imo.

Agree, but just saying, how many devils fans (like me) are priced out, only to be bought up by Rangers fans (if they win). It just makes it seem like they would rather make the $$$ rather than selling to Devils fans instead of opposition team. Hey, I don't blame them considering the financial state they are in, I was just saying that there will be quite a few devils fans that won't be able to make it and that void will be taken up by the probable Ranger fan imo.

dude....really??!?!?!?!?!

It's called....BUSINESS

Look it up.

I have 4 each to games 1 an 2.. Looking to sell at cost ($102.50 with fees) to any Devils fan.. Just don't be a dick and buy these to resell for profit

Game 1 - Section 215, row 8, seats 1-4 on the aisle

Game 2 - Section 231, row 9, seats 15-18

Many Rangers fans are priced out of the regular season.. You're acting like we're all poor college kids and they're wealthy businessmen.. We live in an affluent state and have the fan base to support these prices for the ECF

Many Rangers fans are priced out of the regular season.. You're acting like we're all poor college kids and they're wealthy businessmen.. We live in an affluent state and have the fan base to support these prices for the ECF

well true, i guess i make that assumption by looking at my bank account and looking at all the suits in their arena....hahah

I think the price jumps after the presale, no? Last round, the presales sold for $71 and the day after, all people could find were $90+, and of course they were freaking out and calling the ticketing office frantically to send them a link or a deal, because that's what Devils fans do.

Nah face value was $71 and the reason $90+ was the cheapest that was available was because all the $71 tickets were quickly sold out.

Everyone comes out the woodwork for these rounds, they will sell out for sure. $100 for Eastern Conference Semifinals is quite possibly HALF or even a THIRD of the price of what you'd be paying in Boston, Detroit, or Toronto.

They are doing us fans a big favor by allowing us to presale, it's more than the Rangers can say their organization is doing for them. Talk to any Ranger fan you know and ask them if they're going to see a playoff game. They REALLY can't.

Nah face value was $71 and the reason $90+ was the cheapest that was available was because all the $71 tickets were quickly sold out.

Makes sense. Regardless, they're doing us enough of a favor by giving us a headstart on the tickets. Rangers fans (if they win tonight) have a lot more to gain by standing by and waiting to pick up as many Devils home game tickets as they can for cheap. Honestly, buying us out of our arena is their only chance to see playoff hockey, MSG is just that hard to get tickets for (and upwards of $250+ for the cheapest).

Whereas Devils fans are usually sluggish and indifferent about this stuff and then complain later on when tickets aren't available or too many Rangers fans show up. So these presales are awesome for us to be able to be a part of, and I like the initiative by so many fans that I'm seeing that are buying the maximum 4 per game and selling them to Devils fans who haven't received the link (seeing this a lot on HFBoards).

What's the deal with the "standing room only" tickets?

I'm guessing that's Section 122. They've gotten complaints (by unknowing people that didn't really want to stand) about the standing and chanting section, so I think they're pushing it as "standing room."