GDT Ottawa Senators vs New Jersey Devils

caron14

Playoff? no playoff?

Kovy? no Kovy?

Anyways 8 game to go and we never know in life! 

My GDT are not looking well but i realise i made the one of the 666th win and the one Marty score! 

Surpestition? well we will see how it works!

SO devils Fans enjoy the game with a cold beer and let just win it

I put my 3-0-1 reccord on the table!

Make it happen, find some break and bounce!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Devils,

I overheard the Senators players making wisecracks about having sex with all your mothers.  Go get 'em!

Yer pal,

NJCroMag

Any guesses as to which Senator scores the backbreaking softie less than 5 min in?

'7' you are worse than me re: Marty's present abilities. Marty doesn't score goals, he does sometimes but that's not his job. Lou however hired two 40 yr old goalies and a bunch of 3rd and 4th line players to play on the 1st and 2nd lines. The only 1st and 2nd line players we have are Kovy and Elias. Lou wouldn't even extend Elias 's contract during the season.

This season is all on Lou.

Go Devils

BTW I don't believe in "TANKING" for draft picks.

Edited by LucifersDog

'7' you are worse than me re: Marty's present abilities. Marty doesn't score goals, he does sometimes but that's not his job. Lou however hired two 40 yr old goalies and a bunch of 3rd and 4th line players to play on the 1st and 2nd lines. The only 1st and 2nd line players we have are Kovy and Elias. Lou wouldn't even extend Elias 's contract during the season.

This season is all on Lou.

Go Devils

BTW I don't believe in "TANKING" for draft picks.

And a rare time I agree with LD.....

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

Marty: I say we kill em!

Devils: YEAH!

Zajac: I say we hang em, then we kill em!

Devils: YEAH!!!

Clarkson: I say we stomp em!

Clarkson: Then we tattoo em!

Clarkson: Then we hang em!

Devils: YEAH!!

Clarkson: And then we kill em!

Devils: YEAH!!

Senators; I say we let em go.

Devils: NO!!!

Edited by RunninWithTheDevil

Should be a great game as both teams are struggling to get in.

Sens are my second favorite NHL team, so it should be a tight one.

Should be a good one, at least we do not have to play against that mattress anymore. Hopefully Anderson is still a little rusty.

All the GDT downers need to shutup because the negativity hasn't been working any magic juju (a la LucifersDog posts earlier in the season)... Game analysis, some level of optimism, or gtfo...

This. A bunch of children around here can't handle the thought that (GASP!) the team is having a rough year. The same people were all over them towards the end of last season, then hopped on the bandwagon for the playoff run (after crapping on the whole team in the Florida series) and now that the wins and goals just won't come, it's back to constant misery.

I don't see the point of cheering for a team if you can't handle the bad times. Especially when they aren't even playing terribly.