GDT Ottawa Senators vs New Jersey Devils

caron14

Matt Shaw needs to go. I don't care if it's related to the lack of talent on the ice, but heads need to roll. I like what PDB brings, and Stevens isn't getting fired, so...

Marty is either injured or finished. Neither bode well for us.

I hope he's nursing something. If he's 100% and playing like this..he's done.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two goals on a deflection 3 feet out and a clear 2 on 0 breakaway where the guy who does eventually gets back sells out.   Man, I'm not saying he's playing great by any stretch, but to think those aren't going into the net, I don't know what to tell you, even we'd score on those.

And the 2 on 0 were two skilled players.   Not Madden and Pandolfo

We've allowed 27 shots on goal in the past 5 periods. In that time we've been outscored 7-4

the fvck do you allow 7 goals on 27 shots? this isn't nhl 94 Pittsburgh vs Ottawa

Like I said, he's not playing well but tonight, you're fvcking nuts if you think it's on the goalie.   They give up disproportionate quality for the quantity of shots they give up.   Neither of those should have been stopped.    I don't know that there's any way to stop the 2-0 since the defender was on his belly at the end.    That would just be dumb luck to get out of that alive.

Two goals on a deflection 3 feet out and a clear 2 on 0 breakaway where the guy who does eventually gets back sells out. Man, I'm not saying he's playing great by any stretch, but to think those aren't going into the net, I don't know what to tell you, even we'd score on those.

And the 2 on 0 were two skilled players. Not Madden and Pandolfo

Goalies are expected to make saves that are difficult once in awhile.

Like I said, he's not playing well but tonight, you're fvcking nuts if you think it's on the goalie. They give up disproportionate quality for the quantity of shots they give up. Neither of those should have been stopped. I don't know that there's any way to stop the 2-0 since the defender was on his belly at the end. That would just be dumb luck to get out of that alive.

Stop making excuses for him. He's a paid professional athlete or more likely masquerading as one at this point.

Edited by coldply123

Stop making excuses. He's. paid professional athlete

WHAT?  LOL.   You're right, a 40 year old goalie, not a freaking superhero.   Eh, it's NJDevs, why do I bother.   I don't even know why you guys care one way or another, unless you have money on the games.   Writing's been on the wall for a couple of weeks.

Edited by maxpower

C'mon guys, "you can't blame the effort... only the execution." That might be the best chicoism of all time.

This team has executed on something. Making us forget about the cup run and saying goodbye to any benefit of the doubt they may have gotten moving forward if they were even a barely mediocre team. But with the crud they are putting on the ice I don't know what to say.

Ok I'm serious...

How do we outshoot every team and lose?

23-9 right now.

How?

We're just getting garbage shots off right?

No traffic?

Someone help me understand.

I've never seen a cotasrophe like this.

Truely mind boggling

"You can't blame the effort.  Only the execution!"

WHAT? LOL. You're right, a 40 year old goalie, not a freaking superhero. Eh, it's NJDevs, why do I bother. I don't even know why you guys care one way or another, unless you have money on the games. Writing's been on the wall for a couple of weeks.

So why do you feel the need to be a Marty apologist all the time?

Ok I'm serious...

How do we outshoot every team and lose?

23-9 right now.

How?

We're just getting garbage shots off right?

No traffic?

Someone help me understand.

I've never seen a cotasrophe like this.

Truely mind boggling

the shots they are putting on net 3/4 of them are sh!t that theyre just flinging that way.. nothing worthy of goal like material.