GDT Ottawa Senators vs New Jersey Devils

caron14

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand Chico. He's such an annoying fvucking homer.

he never really bashes anybody though...that's his m.o.

one guy is glaringly obvious deserves to be bashed, but he won't do it

and you can't scream at the devils for hitting posts and just generally playing full court press hockey and getting zero bounces

Stop trying to blame this all on one player. The entire team stinks right now. Marty hasn't been good but the rest of the team has been equally awful.

Its beyond frustrating to watch this team be this bad. The first half of the season feels like years ago.

Well said

every little mistake is a goal against, and we cant generate a thing

They can try all they want, the lack of quality players on attack is just not going to spare them. Neither bernier,gionta,carter,dagostini,barch,josefson,sullivan or poni are going to make the work that top 6 forwards are supposed to do, because they are not.

nah...we wouldn't be outshooting the opposition by such a wide margin if they were tanking

I think it supports my theory. Most of the shots are sharp angle or perimeter shots. Most aren't good quality ones

Won this sealed VHS at the table auction for $12.. Never seen it before but it looked cool

du3epe4u.jpg

Devils should be smart and auction off a VHS player with it since no one has them anymore.

It's literally the worst stretch of luck in NHL history...because they are playing well offensively. But the absolute worst puck luck I've ever seen in all my years of watching hockey

Yeah I've really never seen anything like this. There's really bad puck luck... And then there's the puck luck we've had for the last month and a half. It's really ridiculous at this point.

atleast someone in that building on the devils side won something lol

Bazing! Devsman my parents are old, so yes we do have one of those ancient devices, though I may try to put it on DVD.. Then I can relive all the past losing streaks yayyy

I am  79 years young. I was very good but as I aged I was good as I always was and then I was good as I once was and now I am as good as I can remember it's history. Lou your time has passed you by, this team you put on the ice stinks. Two 40 yr old goalies, 3rd and 4th line players on the 1st and 2nd lines. 4th line players on the third line with players that don't belong in the NHL on the 4th line.  Why do we as Devils fans support the $hit you put in the ice?

I'm completely convinced at this point that they are tanking on purpose

The Obvious: Carolina Hurricanes are tanking for the draft,

Rumors: Vanderbeek & Lou spotted @ 'John's Bargain Store' in Perth Amboy... rummaging through the "seconds" bin for that gem they'll pay double the value/worth.