Game One Summary

#1DevsFan

Boring for most of it, yep.

Exciting for the third period.

Exciting afterwards, with a 3-0 shutout.

It can be the most boring hockey in the world, so long as they can be consistently "boring" for 11 more games.

for the money i'm paying i would like some excitement, i pray game 2 is a lot better in terms of excitement.

and honestly why would people pay good money to watch a borefest when they can stay at home and watch paint dry or just stare at a wall for free.

For most people it has nothing to do with exciting or boring. Devils fans enjoy Devils WINNING hockey. We just don't enjoy paying $55 for the worst seats in the house :-D

i pay the money to be entertained and except for the final 10 minutes that was the worst playoff game i have ever been to. this was even more boring then usual :blink:

Zzzzzzzzzzz...........Zzzzzzzzzzzz..........Zzzzzzzzzzzzz........

...Zzzzzzzzzzzz

.........Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

What a Snorefest. Must be NJ Playoff hockey.

What??? :blink:

See my post in MSG thread.

The Cup is all about "desire to win" - We saw that in 2001.

The way to win is to crush the other team's sprirt, hunger (call it whatever you want) but you have to take it away from them -- that is the only way to stop their resistance to your attack - once the opponent's hope is gone

victory in the series is imminent.

Entertainment is for the regular season - Excitement is what the playoffs are about.

The excitement of consistently winning.

#1 weren't you the one who did the Bruins rant last week? This week it's how boring the Devils are. It makes one wonder if you truly are the #1 Devils fan or truly a Devils fan. If you are not a Devils fan, you are really brave to pretend to be a Devils fan then talk some smack. Or the phrase used on an older incarnation of this board "A KEYBOARD HERO".