2013-14 OOT Thread

Daniel

this makes me glad.. very glad

Yeah St. Louis is definitely struggling. That's karma for acting like a baby.

On the flip side, Ryan Callahan has 4 goals and 4 assists in 11 games with Tampa.  Not to mention Tampa got 2 draft picks in that trade.  Granted, I fully expect St. Louis to turn it around like Kovy did with us, but damn right now the trade looks bad.

I have a lot more faith in the teams the Devils are chasing losing than the Devils actually winning. Not trying to dump on Jersey, but just the reality of the situation. Not expecting this team to give much hope to anyone.

They come away with at least five points in the next three games, then I might start to think there's a chance...this team has gotten an absurd amount of help...you don't get to go 9-9-3 in 21 games, go 2-4-1 in 7, and still remain alive otherwise.  But would it surprise me one bit if the Devils lost tonight?  Nope.  The only thing you can expect from this team is inconsistency. 

Yeah St. Louis is definitely struggling. That's karma for acting like a baby.

It'd be a lot more fun if his lack of production was killing the Rangers, but it's not.  They're 8-4-1 since the deal was made.  

It'd be a lot more fun if his lack of production was killing the Rangers, but it's not.  They're 8-4-1 since the deal was made.  

Yea but if you look at the draft picks they gave up, this one is gonna sting the Rags if he doesn't pick up his play.  They gave up a first rounder in a very deep draft next year.

3-0 Boston now.

If we make it, we better get that first wild card spot.  Boston is a machine right now.  The only team I think can beat Boston is Montreal.  No team has given the Bruins more trouble than Montreal.

Edited by Mike Brown

Jesus H, how much more help do the Devils want?  Now take advantage already!

Jesus H, how much more help do the Devils want?  Now take advantage already!

It's pathetic that with the opportunity the Devils have had to catch up the past 10 games that they have relatively failed to gain any ground. We have had every second chance in the world. Again, we ain't gonna lose our way in.

COLUMBUS M 73 37 30 6 80 32 205 198 +7 20-14-3 17-16-3 5-2 5-4-1 LOST 1

DETROIT A 73 33 26 14 80 28 195 209 -14 15-12-10 18-14-4 5-8 4-5-1 LOST 2

WASHINGTON M 74 34 28 12 80 25 214 222 -8 20-12-6 14-16-6 9-9 5-3-2 LOST 1

TORONTO A 75 36 31 8 80 27 218 235 -17 22-14-1 14-17-7 9-4 2-8-0 LOST 7

NEW JERSEY M 73 31 28 14 76 31 177 190 -13 18-10-8 13-18-6 0-9 4-5-1 OT 1

Edited by Neb00rs

Lucy was such a b!tch. Always pulling the ball away from DeBoer like that.

Edited by PWW

Leafs free fall and Caps losing helps, but our point doesn't help us since it drops us to 5 points out of both playoff spots. 8 games to play is just not enough to make up that kind of ground.

fwiw Columbus begins an unbelievably difficult 3 game stretch now