2013-14 OOT Thread

Daniel

Like the brutal schedule where the Flyers ripped off consecutive wins against Pittsburgh (twice), Chicago, Dallas and St. Louis a couple weeks back?  They also have home games against Buffalo and Carolina and a road trip to Florida down the stretch, the schedule isn't that ridiculous on paper.  But when are people going to get schedules mean NOTHING anyway?!

Edited by NJDevs4978

Like the brutal schedule where the Flyers ripped off consecutive wins against Pittsburgh (twice), Chicago, Dallas and St. Louis a couple weeks back?  They also have home games against Buffalo and Carolina and a road trip to Florida down the stretch, the schedule isn't that ridiculous on paper.  But when are people going to get schedules mean NOTHING anyway?!

Schedules absolutely mean something.  Eventually it'll catch up to them, and even if it doesn't, no team would rather play a bunch of games against elite teams.

oh wow i make a post and it gets deleted... someone else can go on clogging up every thread on this board and thats allowed no big deal.. especially when every single member here can not stand him and its like he just keeps going to intentionally piss off the whole community.

oh wow i make a post and it gets deleted... someone else can go on clogging up every thread on this board and thats allowed no big deal.. especially when every single member here can not stand him and its like he just keeps going to intentionally piss off the whole community.

My posts were deleted too. I think Msweet was just deleting all the non-hockey posts. Though I will say, MB was never personally attacked, he was not called one name, but clearly he decided that he was.

That was because you posted a non-hockey related post AFTER I said not to..

Please, let's all get back on topic.