GDT: NJ Devils @ NY Islanders + Viewing Party

Colin226

That Rangers Suck jersey with a lot of signatures that that fan was holding up as the Devils were exiting the ice looked pretty cool. I wonder if those were all Islanders sigs or maybe some Devs signed it too.

I met him at a devils game. He's an islanders fan first and also a devils fan. I think every hockey player he meets signs the jerseys. He told me his favorite one was an ex ranger who loved the jersey and was more than happy to sign it. I can't remember which player though, I wanna say zherdev

Islanders always troll the Devils. It's just a fact of life.

And Stereo, while I agree with what you're saying, you've gotta stop quoting his bullsh!t. I've put him on ignore (and you should too if he bugs you) but it doesn't do me any good when people quote his moronic posts

henrique is the best player on the the parise-henrique-kovy line tonight.

This is the perfect game where the Devils need a Parise or Kovalchuk goal for some breathing room. I still find it a credit to this team as whole (dispite the flaws they have and can't seem to fix) they have 11 wins with virtually nothing from either player in regulation.

Why is Kovachuk like afraid to shoot it this season? He never just lets one rip, he always just passes it away, usually leading to a turnover or mishandled puck. It's awful.