All Jersey Talk

mmajeski06

7 hours ago, mfb42183 said:

Thanks funny when i started asking him about flipping the jersey inside out he wanted nothing to do with it i am so glad i didn't waste a hundred bucks

The sellers of fakes are getting smarter now where when they take a pic of the fight strap, they only show a small portion of it and they never show the part where it connects to the jersey.  When you can't see that and the seller gives you a hard time with taking a pic of that then it ha definitely a red flag.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2016 at 4:04 PM, TheMazz said:

If I were looking to convert my Larsson Jersey to a Taylor Hall jersey, where would I go considering Meigray doesnt customize and the Devils Den issues lousy quality

Exclusive Pro. They do the Devils on-ice jerseys and do excellent work.

http://exclusivepro.com/products/65/stripping_and_customizing/

Turnaround time can be slow, but I wouldn't have my jerseys done anywhere else. 

On July 10, 2016 at 8:27 PM, JWomp said:

Exclusive Pro. They do the Devils on-ice jerseys and do excellent work.

http://exclusivepro.com/products/65/stripping_and_customizing/

Turnaround time can be slow, but I wouldn't have my jerseys done anywhere else. 

Yup, go to the source. If you strip the old nameplate yourself, you can save a couple bucks that way too. really not hard to do. 

If I recall, EPS charges $35 for a new nameplate. 

21 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Yup, go to the source. If you strip the old nameplate yourself, you can save a couple bucks that way too. really not hard to do. 

If I recall, EPS charges $35 for a new nameplate. 

The last time I sent a jersey in (which was probably 2014 or so, so prices may have changed) the pricing was:

Just changing the name: $10 to remove the old nameplate and $25 for a new nameplate

Changing name and number: $35 to remove name and numbers, $60 to re-do

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, SMantzas said:

Sent my Parise jersey to exchange it for a Hall name plate to Exclusive Pro. I sent it two and a half weeks ago. I know it'll take much longer to complete, but do they usually acknowledge they received it?

Nope, they have never acknowledged mine so that's normal.

• 1 month later...

Not surprising as right now is amongst the busiest times of their year as they just finished their college and NFL football teams and working on their hockey and basketball teams at both the college and professional level.

Internet orders from people like us are always below those team orders, so it can take sometimes as long as 12 or even 16 weeks.  I once had a jersey take them 5 months.

On September 10, 2016 at 4:57 PM, SMantzas said:

So here we are on September 10th and I still havent heard anything from Exclusive Pro (sent on the 13th of July). I'm getting a bit worried lol

I have an order I sent in June 17 and its still pending. Its just business as usual over there. 

On September 14, 2016 at 1:51 PM, mfitz804 said:

I have an order I sent in June 17 and its still pending. Its just business as usual over there. 

And, one day later, invoice has arrived. Almost 3 months to the day. 

Edited by mfitz804

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, StormJosh said:

If I just want to buy an authentic jersey can anyone recommend the best place to do so? Looks like fanatics has the best price I found so far.

Jersey Baron on eBay, then send it to EPS for customizing. JB sometimes sells them as cheap as $239 (cheaper off eBay), and $65 for EPS to customize it. That way you'll get the most accurate product. 

If you don't care about accuracy, then Fanatics. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.