The Official "2012 Playoffs Excitement" Thread

Colin226

When you allow 19 goals in 3 playoff games, there is something very wrong with your team no doubt. But like I have been saying all along - This Flyer's team is VERY good, they have been playing possum these last couple months. There's just another level to them.

When you allow 19 goals in 3 playoff games, there is something very wrong with your team no doubt. But like I have been saying all along - This Flyer's team is VERY good, they have been playing possum these last couple months. There's just another level to them.

True but if the Flyers plan on playing defense like this they're in HUGE trouble. The Penguins completely lost their heads and discipline.

I'll say this: I think the Penguins were the PERFECT matchup for the Flyers - as in, the Flyers just match up really well against the Pens.

I don't think the Flyers are as good as they've looked in this series; I think the Penguins have just been that bad.

Like most of you, I also want the Pens show some strong resistance to drag the series longer because I don't want the Devils facing them in the second round unless Sens and Caps upset their respective opponents. Remember the game we had a 6-0 lead and escaped with a win after allowing 4 consecutive goals?

At this point the Flyers are up by three and need to just make Crosby drop them. Just start throwing them at him .

Notice Crosby lost all his toughness when the official left him and Schenn.

He wouldn't drop the gloves either, he's such a fvcking fairy its ridiculous.