Draft Position Watch Thread

Triumph

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets hope philly gets a point at least

i guess all we can hope for is that Shinkaruk or Monahan, NIchushkin or Lindholm fall to us.

edit: so at this point we have either 2.1 or 2.7% of chances to win the lottery

Edited by SterioDesign

i really want colombus to win or get a point against Nashville (currently 1-1) and wild to lose against colorado (currently 2-1 for minny), Boston to win against Wash, i wanted mtl to lose but too late now... 4-1 now... 

Colombus and Flyers just took the lead ! Now Wild need to lose 

Edited by SterioDesign

i dont know why so many people are rooting for the flyers.  i understand it would give us one spot up in the draft but i hope hope that all of you guys' hatred for the flyers would be so high that you would never even consider rooting for them. 

now we may have to deal with flyers fans saying they finished higher than us... i do not want that. fvck

i dont know why so many people are rooting for the flyers.  i understand it would give us one spot up in the draft but i hope hope that all of you guys' hatred for the flyers would be so high that you would never even consider rooting for them. 

now we may have to deal with flyers fans saying they finished higher than us... i do not want that. fvck

im putting "wtv it takes for the best for my team" in front of the energy i have to put on hating someone else

Well yeah that's the only thing, finishing in last for the first time in over 25 years is a bit of a black mark but hey, if they didn't care about it (and they didn't today), why should I?

Last ten #9 picks...

2012 - Jacob Trouba

2011 - Doug Hamilton

2010 - Mikael Granlund

2009 - Jared Cowan

2008 - Josh Bailey

2007 - Logan Couture

2006 - James Sheppard

2005 - Brian Lee

2004 - Ladislav Smid

2003 - Dion Phaneuf

Not bad in retrospect.