Calling out Manta!

TravisZajac

Ok...

So here it goes: Since my Steelers are playing your Ravens this monday night, I thought we could do an avatar bet.

Simple: If my Steelers win, you'll have to wear a Ben Roethlisberger avatar for 1month.

: If your Ravens wins, I'll have to wear a Ray Lewis avatar for 1 month.

I know... You can't refuse that!!!!!

:koolaid:

AHaha omg I read the title too fast and I thought it said you were calling out the mafia. I was like .... oh lord sweetie thats something you dont wanna do. Lmao

I have no idea where to start. I was so disgusted I considered shutting the game off at half time. Switching back and forth the the Devils game didn't help.

I respect the Steelers alot and kudos to finding a weakness and exploiting it (3rd and 4th string CB's to be exact). I loved watching Ray trying to keep the team alive, but McNair just sucked the life out of the team. After the first two series of downs I am already thinking we need Boller because McNair is playing scared.

Who the hell was that playing in Joey Porters position???? He was a one man wrecking crew.

TZ you guys played a great game and we sucked.

See you in Baltimore.

Manta, even I was feeling for you last night...that offense is so conservative it is not even funny...can they EVER throw the ball down the field? I mean cmon, how in the world do you expect to keep the defense honest by throwing 5-10 yard passes all day long??