GDT: Florida Panthers @ New Jersey Devils - 1pm - MSG - KOVY!!

ghdi

Even if you want to make the case the Devils can win four in a row, I don't know how the hell you make the case the Rangers lose to this same Panther team that we just obliterated (and they themselves obliterated a couple days ago).

and carolina.

Rags are somehow finding 2 points here. And that's all it takes to eliminate us

I forgot to mention...I told my son and his friend to go stand behind FL bench during warmups for some pics, Parros was stretching and he looked up...I motioned to his water bottle without the kids seeing me and he let them have it!! :ph34r: was classic! Lol

gotta enjoy at this point!

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

and carolina.

Rags are somehow finding 2 points here. And that's all it takes to eliminate us

Yeah Carolina'll lay down to them too unless Semin and Skinner somehow beat them by themselves.  I don't think Eric and Jordan have much interest in knocking out their brother's team.

It of course feels to me like everyone is tanking to get a good draft position.  I don't think we can count on anyone ahead of us losing to anyone below us.  Every teams post game comments sound as if they're saying "it's just as well - we'll get better picks this way"

It's good for the team psyche to go out on a winning streak.  The Mets fans amongst us know how this whole thing plays out - and there's just no point getting hyped and "believe"ing in the bottom of the ninth.

after hearing all about being able to go to the one side of the prudential center and seeing players leave catch some autographs and what not i decided i had to try it... and needless to say it pretty much made my day on top of this strong victory.. got autos from dags, gio, bernier and harrold... all four guys super nice some of them with their family and still took a few minutes of their time to stop and sign for the fans, Marty rolled by in his porsche but didnt stop to no real surprise i know he is under contract with steiner although he did acknowledge everyone with a smile and a wave as he went by us.. however i was surprised to see gio roll up in a toyota rav4 or something cheap and similar.. guess the guy likes to save his money LOL. Needless to say i definently reccommend whoever hasnt stopped by over there after a game to give it a try, especially with the season coming to an end early the crowd wasnt as bad as i had imagined.

Im at the point where the playoffs don't matter at this point. I've accepted we're likely going to miss. BUT I'm still cheering as hard as ever this week considering I loathe the 3 opponents arguably more than any other sports teams on the planet. 

Im at the point where the playoffs don't matter at this point. I've accepted we're likely going to miss. BUT I'm still cheering as hard as ever this week considering I loathe the 3 opponents arguably more than any other sports teams on the planet. 

Too bad the Penguin game is completely meaningless, the Ranger game will probably be meaningless and all we really could do is change the Habs' opponent in the first round.

Quick question, was any members on here at this game sitting in 212 somewhere around row 5-8 around seats 3-8?

i was in section 11! completely irrelevant to what you asked but just figured id chime in with where i was sitting for the game since no one else has yet