Travis Zajac Stick For Sale

Random Poster

With a baby boy on the way, time to start clearing out!

For purchase, questions and pics of any items please PM (private message) me. Serious inquiries only please!

Payment methods accepted are: Money Orders, PayPal (sent as gift) and Cash (well concieled and also accepted in person at my location in Morris County).

Thanks, Ken

DEVILS GAME USED/ISSUED STICKS:

*Sticks are local pickup in Morris County only*

1) Patrik Elias silver Easton Synergy dated "11-3-7" in Elias' handwriting. Devils played the NYR on that date. Stick is fully taped/uncracked. $150.00

2) Jay Pandolfo TPS Response gold. Fully taped. $40.00

3) John Maclean Titan GI (game issued). Black with red/white graphics, J. MACLEAN stamped on shaft with "born on date" of Dec. 22 1992. This stick is new never used by Maclean. Perfect to get signed. Maclean sticks are extremely tough to find. $40.00

4) Patrik Elias Warrior Kronik LH. Brand new in factory bag. $100.00 (This is a $200+ stick)

5) Kevin Weekes Warrior. Silver with red/black graphics. Fully taped. $50.00

6) Bobby Holik Sherwood. White w/red graphics. Fully taped. $50.00

7) Sergei Brylin Easton game used hockey stick BLADE. Taped and stamped Brylin. Shows puck marks on tape front and back. $20.00 shipped.

PRACTICE WORN DEVILS JERSEYS:

All jerseys were purchased directly from the Devils. The Devils do not assign practice jerseys to specific players each season. MeiGray is sold out of Devils practice jerseys and they retailed for $99. For one jersey, add $10.00 shipping/handling USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation. Will combine shipping on multiple jerseys to save you $.

-White CCM "Center Ice" w/Devils logo crest. UltraFil. Size 56. Assorted light to dark visible scattered stick marks. Nice shirt! $60.00

-Red CCM AirKnit. Size 58. Center Ice patch. Light use, long black stick mark on sleeve. $50.00

-Powder Blue Jofa. Size 56. Silver/black Center Ice patch. Assorted visible stick/puck marks on arms body & crest. Great color! $60.00

-Red Pro Player. Size 58. Center Ice patch. One year style. Worn during the Devils 2nd Cup year of 99-00. Light use, one long black mark on back shoulder. $60.00

can i get the brylin blade?

can you mail me your contact information with price and everything

I am interested in this definitely and will order it next sometime this week....

2) Travis Zajac Easton Synergy SE. Fully taped and autographed. Stick was signed at the Sports Minded Unlimited Zajac signing on 3/21/2010 and will come with the COA from the event. I can also email the buyer the pic of Zajac signing the stick if desired. $200.00

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am meeting Ken tomorrow night to trade for one of his Elias sticks and even though he just had his baby boy and is taking care of him/his wife, he is more then willing to accommodate me and meet me to trade. I would deff work with him again.

If you are doubting making a deal with him in the slightest bit, dont.

Edited by Quinn01

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.