‏Zach Parise has agreed to terms with the Minnesota Wild

Daniel

I would be willing to part with Josefson...

Henrique is an untouchable

I still have faith in Jacob he seems to be a really smart player. He just needs to stay healthy.

I just hope the Kovy hate doesn't become 'worse' now that Zach's gone, something else for the foolish ones to blame him for.

My favorite was some guy in Sec 119 screaming Kovalsuck right before Kovys hat trick game against the Isles. Still amazes me that people heckle him.

Edited by Zubie#8

i would give them josefson and a first round for him. if we did get him for this, can lou restructure his contract?

No. Restructuring contracts is against the CBA. Could change I guess with the new one, but as of now its not possible.

And I agree with others that Henrique or Josefson is not a good idea. I'm not prepared to give up on Josefson and Henrique is absolutely untouchable.

Ryan is a good player, but in two years he's going to run to Philly. Thats essentially his hometown (Cherry Hill). Imagine how much worse that will be than what we just went through. A player running home, but to the damn Flyers.

Edited by ghdi

I still have faith in Jacob he seems to be a really smart player. He just needs to stay healthy.

i'd be willing to trade Josefson... he's really smart and really good but i think he's overrated here. I mean i'd really like to see him become a solid player bringing a production and be a part of our core but from what i saw, healthy his ceiling to me right now would be something like Lars Eller ( i think Jason compared him to Manny Malhotra once too)... well geez... if one of your core player is Lars Eller or Malhotra... you're in deep sh!t IMO.

I could be wrong with all this though... i have a hard time gauging JJ i just don't notice him on the ice for some reasons.

i'd be willing to trade Josefson... he's really smart and really good but i think he's overrated here. I mean i'd really like to see him become a solid player bringing a production and be a part of our core but from what i saw, healthy his ceiling to me right now would be something like Lars Eller ( i think Jason compared him to Manny Malhotra once too)... well geez... if one of your core player is Lars Eller or Malhotra... you're in deep sh!t IMO.

I could be wrong with all this though... i have a hard time gauging JJ i just don't notice him on the ice for some reasons.

Did you watch the playoffs. He might not have scored, but he was creating chances and played strong defensively and along the boards. He is starting to develop.

i really dont understand the Semin hate around here. I know all about the "character issues" "lack of toughness" etc. But this guy was playing in the wrong system for the wrong coaches. P Deboer seems like the ideal coach to play for. With Kovy here as a confidant, i dont see any reason Semin couldnt score 40 goals here next year. He has some of the most impressive offensive talent in the entire league.

GET SEMIN, LOU!

Oh, and give him #9!!!!!!!!muahahahahahahahha

Edited by oconnellrules

HAPPY?

Sounds like the kid had no other option, Seth.

Erm in the article it said J.P mentioned about Zach considering joining the Islanders , and got shot down. So theres an option right there.

Anyone who thinks that J.P didnt have some influence on where Zach singed is a fool. Anyone thinking that he gave Zach no choice and forced him to sign is also a fool.

Also Seth?

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

Erm in the article it said J.P mentioned about Zach considering joining the Islanders , and got shot down. So theres an option right there.

Anyone who thinks that J.P didnt have some influence on where Zach singed is a fool. Anyone thinking that he gave Zach no choice and forced him to sign is also a fool.

Also Seth?

Seth is what I refer to my closest friends as, either that or Ira.

Parise still pulls for his old team and laments its recent struggles, especially the struggle to get a new arena built.

"There is such a good fan base," he said. "Sometimes I watch games and say, 'Holy cripes, what's going on here? All the empty seats!' "

Parise still pulls for his old team and laments its recent struggles, especially the struggle to get a new arena built.

"There is such a good fan base," he said. "Sometimes I watch games and say, 'Holy cripes, what's going on here? All the empty seats!' "

hahaha he really said "holy cripes"? thats awesome

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.