Mystery puck results

JRZYRIPPER

no one, because by the time i got there they were already sold out. was pretty ridiculous too because i was there around 5:45ish. i was pissed off because it was a bitch to find and i asked at least three different people; each yielded the same response: "uh, i have no idea what you're talking about."

thanks guys.

Me - Kovy

Dad - Volchenkof

Sis - Langs

Mom - Langs

GF - umm I don't know she has it in her purse still wrapped up...

I picked another one up for my friend when there was really no line and only 3-4 pucks left by the time I got there (about 10 people in front of me when I got on line) - Kovy (lucky him, and a Devils fan from NYC :cheers: )

RD - I got one of the last few pucks after 6:05pm

Edited by Dead

First few in line. I got a Rod Pelly and a Salvador (Traded Zubi for Salvador with Demonic since I already had a Zubi). I waited outside the arena after the game and got pucks signed by the actual players (Langie, Greene, Clarkson/Taormina on the same puck and the pic of Moose in the free Calender signed by Moose).

My friend got a Marty.

So even though I was pissed about getting Pelly and Salvador, it made up for it when they all stopped to sign my blank pucks. :whistling:

Edited by Quinn01

i came super late and missed this but seeing how they sold out in 45 minutes they should get more pucks next time around. the rock was pretty full tonight could have made more money for charity oh well

It is pretty ridiculous to run out of pucks for a charity event.

What's the harm in having these players signs dozens upon dozens of pucks each?

It is pretty ridiculous to run out of pucks for a charity event.

What's the harm in having these players signs dozens upon dozens of pucks each?

They already sign a lot of pucks. There are boxes and boxes full of them. There were (reportedly) over 14,000 people at the game... unless you want the players to sign like 500+ pucks each, not everyone is going to get one.