SAMMY!!!

annabelle

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something you wouldn't know about? So you avoid threads with my name in them? :( Hey you could have clicked and learned something new! :P So what finally got you to click?

Just messin', thank you!! :)

Also, thank you DM, Devs25, and metallidevils! :koolaid:

Well i clicked the one with the canes girls and cup..cause the title made me want to know...

but SAMMY... just made me think it was another conversation that should have been done in PMs.

But what made me click was being out all night and coming home and clicking on the bottom unread link and then going through them..clicking next odlest/newest.... and then seeing someone put happy birthday!

Edited by langsgirl

You know I'm mad at you two sammy and el diablo for coming to town and not elling me. I know I'm anti-social and never get off my arse to meet anyone ... but I would have made an exception to meet you two at a game :angry:

You both suck :rant:

Oh boy, PK, we are talking about something from four months ago? I had asked if you were gonna be at that game and you never responded. :noclue:

Anyways, I'll be in NJ in a couple of weeks actually...

Well i clicked the one with the canes girls and cup..cause the title made me want to know...

but SAMMY... just made me think it was another conversation that should have been done in PMs.

But what made me click was being out all night and coming home and clicking on the bottom unread link and then going through them..clicking next odlest/newest.... and then seeing someone put happy birthday!

I see, I see...well I'm glad you eventually made it to the party! :evil:

Besides, Anna doesn't PM...seems she just likes calling out my name though. :P

You know I'm mad at you two sammy and el diablo for coming to town and not elling me. I know I'm anti-social and never get off my arse to meet anyone ... but I would have made an exception to meet you two at a game :angry:

PK even I was there for that party!!!

:( I was supposed to be!! I had to give up my ticket and lose a seat next to the two drooling men!

hehe

That was the peak of my illness.. i think i sold about 6 games worth of tickets in and around then.

Thanksf or bringing up my painful memories all!

:)

Indeed you were! Man it was freaky when another dude stood in the same spot you said you'd be at wearing the exact same thing! :blink:

:( I was supposed to be!! I had to give up my ticket and lose a seat next to the two drooling men!

hehe

That was the peak of my illness.. i think i sold about 6 games worth of tickets in and around then.

Thanksf or bringing up my painful memories all!

Sorry! I'm sure you were there in spirit! I think El D even called ya. Perhaps the 'drooling men' can get together for another game you'd be able to attend! B )

HAHA...ya he text me..rubbed it in a little!

i remember when he told me you were going..and i was like... i dont want to sit next to him if all he is going to do is talk about girls he sees the whole time instead of the game!!

He assured me that I wouldnt have to sit next to you if that was the case!

HAHA...ya he text me..rubbed it in a little!

i remember when he told me you were going..and i was like... i dont want to sit next to him if all he is going to do is talk about girls he sees the whole time instead of the game!!

He assured me that I wouldnt have to sit next to you if that was the case!

Heh, I would not have done that. I would have accounted for those present. However, w/o you there there was plenty of chick watching done and I was not always the initiator! El D is a dirty old man! Not that there's anything wrong with that. :evil:

well..its ahrd to tell on here.. but on here.. everyone and their mom is hot to you..!!

and you talk about women a ton..so i thought i was gonna get stuck with some guy who wants anything that breathes

jk

HAHA. ok..well i kinda figured..which is why i still agreed to go!!

But ya know.. sometimes you do get aarried away on here.. so I wasnt sure!

And i know NOT ALL!! But many many many more than the guys I talk to and hang out with and are acquaintances with my whole life!!

We all get carried away sometimes. ;)

It's just something to kill time with really. I don't have pics of chicks plastered all over my house or anything. Not even the wallpaper on my computers! I spend more time messing with airplanes and related than looking at pics of chicks. :)

What!? No planes, no girls? What else is there to talk about at a hockey game? Hockey you say? Who does that? :noclue::evil:

I know..its a miserable 2+ hours at those games!

I know..its a miserable 2+ hours at those games!

Even worse when it's playoff time and things go into OT. By then you've checked out and commented on all the chicks in the place and there just aren't enough airplane types to talk about. So of course you get stuck watching hockey. What a hassle. :doh1:

DANG IT!!!!!!!! I missed it. :angry:

I hope it was good, and you had a nice cool pool to jump into.

32 eh???? Better watch it, one of these days you'll catch up with me. :evil:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAMMY! :dance:

Now how did I miss this? Thanks Nieuwy!! :)

Hey will you be at that Dallas/Devils game in October?

Oh honey I didnt know you still hold a grudge over that .. I promise you that next year when we do it again we'll include you and anyone else who wants to join in the fun... :koolaid: