Ladies? Who's Starting The Cupcake Picture Thread?

Pepperkorn

I was 14 when that picture was taken as well. Clarkie is 6 months older. :D

They're poor quality photos, plus he's a redhead (must be the Scottish side) so you probably can't see the hair... if it exists. haha I give it to you, Scotty looks good in that last one too.

Edited by cupcake23

I love Pauly with glasses! The thick black rimmed ones?! So adorable!

Yess those were the ones! He knew my friends and I were staring at him too. We were so obvious.

Ps. I still need to fb msg you my cell number so sometime this season we can meet up at Arena Lounge.

OMG clarkieee clarkie how i love you <3

and i wouldn't mind going a few rounds with parise either, but i think my sister would kill me - that's her boo right there hahahahahahaha, hey i'll take his brother jordan =]

and ladies, i CAN'T be the only brodeur groupie here, am i? well, if so, that's cool - more for me hahaha. i fell in love with him when i was 10 and have been ever since...le sigh le sigh.

and i agree with pepperkorn about weeksy...yummmy =]

OMG -- on NHL tonight Dano said these guys SHAVE their legs?!? Is THAT what's up with Clarkson? Ewe!!!!!!

I'm old school I guess. What do you think girls? Do you think a guy is a little too self involved if he shaves his legs? It's not like it gives him any additional on ice speed.... legs look wimpier shaved unless you're going to waltz around oiled up in a speedo flexing 24/7, you know?

So if Clarkson IS shaving the legs -- dude... you gotta wear the speedo for proper effect.

Hey and was anyone worried about Marty at first for the Panther game? I saw his flaming red cheeks through his mask and thought OMG! What's wrong? Is he angry? He can't be that winded!! ... even his neck is red...OH YEAH! Florida - guess SOMEone's gotten in a few (I was going to say "holes" but why worry Gen?)... some golf in.

oh yeah -- and Clarkson is falling into to the "he's just too into himself" place Stevens started out in. When you start out there you're safe -- but when you're relegated there after -- then, well, you've lost me.

It was the "Clarkson's Girlfriend" website I think that just made him a little distasteful -- not the content but the fact it's there and stuff... and he's looking - just too pretty for me - just off...

and my daughter has saddle shoes just like Stevens golf shoes... think Donna picked them out for him?

oh yeah -- and Clarkson is falling into to the "he's just too into himself" place Stevens started out in. When you start out there you're safe -- but when you're relegated there after -- then, well, you've lost me.

It was the "Clarkson's Girlfriend" website I think that just made him a little distasteful -- not the content but the fact it's there and stuff... and he's looking - just too pretty for me - just off...

and my daughter has saddle shoes just like Stevens golf shoes... think Donna picked them out for him?

don't they all have those "girlfriend" sites though???

I feel guilt.... I'm letting my Stevens website go the way of the dinosaur. Geocities is closing and I'm too lazy to move the thing -- well -- Stevens should have known he'd have a lazy fecker for a fan... think of the fans he's disappointed in his lifetime right? Besides I'm sure I'll make a new one some day - I saved all the pictures

Edited by Pepperkorn

PK! So now at the games after they do the Starting Line up they announce all the coaches and what not and When they say Stevens name, I yell for you. Just so you know. I give him a nice WOOOOOOHOOOO in your honor. :)

Hey -- I figured it out! I like Clarkson with really close cropped hair. When he has more than 1/4 of an inch his looks get cloying. His girly mouth can't hack full hair - he starts to look like a male model - just syrupy sweet good looking.

I personally like a little longer hair... yanno something you can grab a hold of :ninja:

So I uh, like the longer look. :D He does have a girly mouth though. The very first picture with him he's like pursing his lips.

OH, And I can't do that whistle yet. I do scream for him though. I missed him at the skate night but I am determined to get to him next time. :)

Dew!!!! How are you??? :D

Why is it that on a hockey board I can only find all the old-timers on a Cupcake thread?! :rolleyes:

I stopped here for something else and saw PK's nick and this thread. I just had to visit. I haven't been around much. Had my righ knee totally revised in Oct. 08 and my left knee replaced in Aug. 09. I now have double hip and knee replacements. Instead of StarDew I should be BionicDew or CyborgDew eh. ;)

Well that is 2 names I recognize. LOL