GDT Blue Jackets @ Devils

NHLeBeau44

Doughty still got a good contract eventho he had a not so good season, even if Zach scores 8 goals this season teams will lineup to give him around 8m no matter what

doughty is a defenseman not coming off an injury plus he's 21. parise is coming off an injury and he's 27. if he has a 60 point season it's going to affect the kind of offers he's going to get.

doughty is a defenseman not coming off an injury plus he's 21. parise is coming off an injury and he's 27. if he has a 60 point season it's going to affect the kind of offers he's going to get.

im sure it wont... GMs like Burke have their mind made already to get him at any cost im pretty sure

Kovalchuk continues to be AWFUL. he is a spectator, a passenger. He doesn't deserve to be playing so much on the pp or getting the ice time he is getting.

Kovy is by far our best offensive player. If he isn't producing you need to make changes around him until he does. Not making him play on RW is a start.

Also, worst #1 star decision. Ever. A mob should have gone after the "attending media". Good work, TG.

lol I was out and only getting updates by the phone. When I saw Marty made 36 saves and the Devils got outshot 17-3 in the third, it was :rolleyes: worthy. It didn't occur to me that anyone else would have been first star until I looked on the boards, it's like they're not allowed to give the first star to anyone other than the guy who ties a game that ends in a tie.

Not if he keeps cutting his shifts short and flexing and gimping around after them.

He's not right. Neither is Kovalchuk but we know why.

If Parise's really hurt then I gotta take back some of the bad things I was saying after Monday :lol: They've really kept that one under wraps if he is, then again Zach himself kept last year's injury under wraps until he couldn't any longer - and he certainly has a vested interest in keeping quiet about this one too, if there is one.

If Parise's really hurt then I gotta take back some of the bad things I was saying after Monday :lol: They've really kept that one under wraps if he is, then again Zach himself kept last year's injury under wraps until he couldn't any longer - and he certainly has a vested interest in keeping quiet about this one too, if there is one.

I don't know if he's hurt or not but he's cutting alot of shifts short. He still plays a ton. lol. He seems gimpy or flexing alot coming off after the shifts too. At bare minimum, he's not comfortable.

I don't know if he's hurt or not but he's cutting alot of shifts short. He still plays a ton. lol. He seems gimpy or flexing alot coming off after the shifts too. At bare minimum, he's not comfortable.

If there's something wrong, I hope he learned from what happened with the miniscus injury- nip it in the bud.

Kovy is by far our best offensive player. If he isn't producing you need to make changes around him until he does. Not making him play on RW is a start.

Nothing against Kovy but I dont know how you can say hes our best offensive player right now with the play of Patrik Elias...

It's pretty sad that we barely managed to get 2 points out of this game. Reminds me of last year when we beat Edmonton in OT. It was a big deal, but it was crummy team against crummy team then. Tonight it was a better crummy team against a crummy team.

Columbus was the better crummy team. They whipped our asses. Probably a bit of a lull after the suckfest on Monday. They'll snap out of it.

Lmfao, Boll? For serious? Holy sh!t.

I think they thought it was "Bowl", because they were smoking too much...

There are some flashes I would like to see grow into full 20min stretches from this game. I thought for sure Clarkson was going to score at one point in the second period.

Wow! Most of tonight's games were SO/OT!