Capitol Lighting - 1800lighting.com Sale

sundstrom

Hi All,

As some of you know, my family owns Capitol Lighting and 1800lighting.com. We're a family owned chain of retail lighting stores in NJ and FL that have been around for 80+ years (not me - the stores). As a member of NJDEVS since its inception over 5 years ago, I always wanted to be able to give something to all the community members that make this a great place to talk Devils Hockey. While my yearly paypal donation was one thing, I knew that it wasn't directly felt by everyone.

So I finally decided that I should ask DM if I could post a discount code for NJDEVS members that would give them a discount. I waited a while because I didn't want to come off like a troll looking for business from people talking about the Devils. DM agreed and suggested that I post the discount in Off Topic and Marketplace.

So here's the deal. From now until the end of February, if you go to www.1800lighting.com & enter the Promo code "NJDEVS10" at checkout, you'll get 10% off selected brands on our website. I would've put the entire site on sale, but several of our manufacturers don't let us discount further than we already do. You'll be able to see the discount before you complete your order.

Please keep in mind that I'm not doing this as a chance for business and trying to take advantage of friends. This is truly an effort on my part to give something tangible that I can back to the NJDEVS community.

If anyone has any questions about this, please feel free to PM me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.